2021 Gold Pandas Highlight Bond Between Mother & Child!
Just as the United States has mints in Philadelphia, Denver, San Francisco and West Point that strike a portion of a coin’s overall mintage, China spreads its coins between several mints. The difference is that China does not add mint marks to its coins! It is only through a careful screening process that tracks which coins come from which mint that experts can determine the mint of origin — a process we have perfected through our close relationship with mint officials!
Each coin available in this offer bears a label that identifies China’s Shenzhen Mint as its mint of origin. And in this offering, you have the opportunity to get a complete set of Gold Pandas from China’s Shenzhen Mint in a spectacular 5-Coin Prestige Set! This set contains a 30-gram, 15-gram, 8-gram, 3-gram and 1-gram Gold Panda for a total of 57 grams of highly pure 99.9% gold. Each coin is official legal tender in the People’s Republic of China with denominations of 500 Yuan, 200 Yuan, 100 Yuan, 50 Yuan and 10 Yuan. These gleaming coins also feature the newest one-year-only design in the Panda series:
Adorable One-Year-Only Design
The new 2021 design was created by Chinese coin designer Tong Fang. Ms. Tong’s design for the 2021 Panda coin features a mother panda and her growing cub as he explores his tree-climbing abilities — an absolutely heart-melting image that pays tribute to the special bond between mother and child! The obverse displays the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests located in Beijing’s Temple of Heaven. It is encircled by the phrase “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese along with the 2021 year date.
The magnificent design is made even more adorable thanks to the skill and craftsmanship of the China Mint’s artisans. In fact, these coins are so pristine that each has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coins will have ZERO imperfections — showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
Key First Day of Issue Certification
NGC has also certified that these Gold Pandas are First Day of Issue (FDI) coins, a designation that means they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository by the release date or on the business day within 24 hours of the official release date. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later. Also, the population of coins labeled First day of Issue is only a fraction of the total mintage.
To top it off, each coin has been sonically sealed in an acrylic capsule with a white display core and encapsulated with an exclusive label personally signed by designer Tong Fang! Ms. Fang is renowned within the numismatic community for Chinese coin designs. In addition to 2021, she was officially chosen to design the Panda image for 2019, and will also be responsible for the 2023, and 2027 releases, as well.
Only a limited number of these sets will ever be made available. Grab one for yourself now before they’re all gone!
- A HEARTWARMING ONE-YEAR-ONLY DESIGN! – This year’s Gold Panda design features a playful baby panda bear climbing in a bamboo tree while its mother watches from below. This delightful one-year-only image is among the most adorable designs the China Mint has ever released!
- MINT-IDENTIFYING LABELS – This collection includes a 5-coin set from China’s Shenzhen Mint and each coin comes encapsulated with an exclusive mint-identifying label.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE GOLD – Each Gold Panda coin in the Prestige Set has been struck in highly pure 99.9% gold — a total of 57 grams of pure gold.
- LEGAL TENDER IN CHINA – These coins range in denomination from 10 Yuan all the way up to 500 Yuan and are legal tender in the People’s Republic of China.
- PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Each Gold Panda coin in this 5-Coin Prestige Set has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that these 2021 Gold Pandas are First Day of Issue (FDI) coins, independent authentication that they were released by the mint during the premier day of the series’ issue.
- SIGNED BY THE DESIGNER – Your coins will come sonically sealed in acrylic holders with white display cores and encapsulated with mint-identifying labels that were personally signed by artist Tong Fang, the designer of the 2021 Panda coins.
Only a limited number of Gold Pandas are available certified in flawless MS70 First Day of Issue condition and sealed with hand-signed mint-identifying labels. Click one of these sets to your cart right now!