Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019-Mo Mexico Gold Libertad 5-pc Fractional Set NGC MS70 First Releases w/Mexico Label
Mexico’s 2019 Libertad Gold Coins Are Here in a Gorgeous Five-Piece Set!
High above the Paseo de la Reforma in Mexico City, standing tall among the trees and buildings that line the street’s path, is the majestic Monumento a la Independencia. Tourists and city dwellers alike know it as the Angel of Independence, or simply El Ángel. Walk around the monument’s base, and you'll find yourself among the final resting places of Mexico's most famous heroes – Miguel Hidalgo, José María Morelos, Vicente Guerrero, Ignacio Allende and many others. But look skyward and you'll find this victory column’s most famous feature of all.
Cast in bronze and adorned with 24-karat gold, this monument’s namesake winged Victoria floats from the pedestal, a laurel crown clutched in her right hand and a broken chain in her left. A landmark symbol of triumph, freedom and peace, Victoria continues to gather people far and wide in proud remembrance. So, it’s no wonder that this work of art has graced Mexico’s bullion Libertads since the series began in 1982. Mexico’s 2019-dated Gold Libertads look even more spectacular in this stunning five-piece fractional set!
Each gorgeous Gold Libertad was struck at the Mexico City Mint—La Casa de Moneda de México – in highly pure in 99.9% fine gold and features the Mint’s famous Mo mintmark. This five-piece fractional set contains the following weights: 1-oz, 1/2-oz, 1/4-oz, 1/10-oz and 1/20-oz. In addition, each piece in this 2019 Gold Libertad Five-Piece Fractional Set has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coins will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended.
Plus, NGC has certified that your Gold Libertads are First Releases (FR) coins, a designation that means they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of their release. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later. Also, the population of coins labeled First Releases is only a fraction of the total mintage. Each coin will come sonically sealed in its own acrylic holder along with an exclusive Mexico-themed label that shows the Mayan ruins of Chichén Itzá.
- A LYRICAL VISION OF TRIUMPH AND HOPE – Like the ones that came before it, these 2019 Gold Libertads feature the winged goddess Victoria hovering over Mexico City with the breathtaking landscape of the country beside her. Victoria is also complimented by both the Popocatépetl and Iztaccihuatl volcanoes – named after the two Aztec lovers of legend. Turn each coin over and you'll find Mexico's National Coat of Arms. In addition, this set's one-ounce coin features the same coat of arms surrounded by 10 smaller versions of the national seal.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE GOLD – Each gorgeous Gold Libertad was struck at the Mexico City Mint in 99.9% gold. This five-piece fractional set contains the following weights: 1-oz, 1/2-oz, 1/4-oz, 1/10-oz and 1/20-oz.
- GREADED IN PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Each piece in this 2019 Gold Libertad Five-Piece Fractional Set has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that your Gold Libertads are First Releases (FR) coins, meaning that they were among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue.
- TRADITIONALLY LOW MINTAGE – The Casa de Moneda de Mexico is known for releasing only a limited amount of Libertads every year. While the Libertad is the crown jewel of the mint’s schedule, the mintage of these coins is still very measured compared to those of other similar series around the world – making this gorgeous set even more desirable!
With a history that traces back centuries, this 2019 Gold Libertad Five-Piece Fractional Set is the latest in a long line of masterpieces from the Casa de Moneda de Mexico. However, with countless collectors clamoring for these captivating coins, we’re anticipating demand to be extremely high. Don’t miss out – order yours now!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Denomination||0.05, 0.10, 0.25, 0.50, 1.00|
|Mint Name||Mexico Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.1 Grams - g|
|Weight||1/20 Ounce - oz, 1/10 Ounce - oz, 1/4 Ounce - oz, 1/2 Ounce - oz, 1 Ounce - oz|
|Dimensions||13mm, 16mm, 23mm, 29mm, 34.5 mm|