Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
American Classics Coin Collection 5 Pieces - BU
Found! American Coin Classics Collection!
Americans love vintage coin collections and now, for a limited time and while our supplies last, you can secure FIVE vintage U.S. coins in this American Coin Classics 5-Piece Collection! Each set contains:
- Indian Head Cent: Dated 1909 or earlier, it shows Miss Liberty in a feathered headdress.
- Buffalo Nickel: Dated between 1913 and 1938, shows classic images of a Native American and a bison.
- 90% Silver Mercury Head Dime: Minted from 1916 to 1945—perhaps the most beautiful U.S. coin EVER!
- 90% Silver Standing Liberty Quarter: Shows Miss Liberty, shield in hand and holding an olive branch.
- 90% Silver Walking Liberty Half Dollar: Minted between 1916 and 1947, it was so popular, the design was adopted for the new U.S. Eagle Silver Dollar in 1986!
MILLIONS have been tossed into the melting Pot over the years since these vintage coins were minted. They are STILL being melted, making this classic collection more and more scarce EVERY DAY. Secure yours TODAY. This American Coin Classics Collection contains important and valuable coins. Today, you can secure all five coins in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition. Each collection is protected in a handsome acrylic display holder.
|Denomination||0.01, 0.05, 0.10, 0.25, 0.50|
|Coin Weight||2.5 Grams - g, 3.11 Grams - g, 5 Grams - g, 6.25 Grams - g, 12.5 Grams - g|
|Dimensions||17.9mm, 19mm, 21.2mm, 24.3mm, 30.6mm|