Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2020 Australia $1 1-oz Silver Kangaroo NGC MS70 First Releases w/Kangaroo Label
Australia’s Famous Silver Kangaroo Bounds into 2020
Hopping off the coin press and straight into your collection is the latest kangaroo release from Australia’s world-renowned Perth Mint. The gorgeous 2020 Silver Kangaroo coin continues the Australian Kangaroo series’ decades-long tradition of combining high precious metal purity with stunningly detailed design. Struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.99% silver, the one dollar legal-tender coin is an impressive coin featuring breathtaking designs boldly displayed in gleaming silver.
This is the fifth year that Australia has released its kangaroo as a pure silver bullion coin. Collectors and silver stackers alike will appreciate Dr. Stuart Devlin’s familiar design of a red kangaroo hopping from right to left across the face of this fabulous coin. The obverse design features the Jody Clark effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
Each 2020 One-Ounce Silver Kangaroo available in this offer has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has certified each Silver Kangaroo to be a First Releases (FR) coin, a designation that means they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of their release. Each will also come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with an exclusive kangaroo label.
For coin collectors and silver stackers alike, this 2020 Silver Kangaroo checks all the boxes for everything you want in a silver bullion coin! Don’t let these kangaroos hop away – jump at this opportunity and add one – or several – to your cart today!
- ICONIC AUSTRALIAN DESIGN – Dr. Stuart Devlin’s jumping red kangaroo returns for 2020, still perfectly captured in mid-leap by stylized rays of sunlight. The coin’s title, year, weight and purity – along with the Perth Mint’s “P” mintmark – are all on display, inscribed into a circular field of tightly engraved lines.
- PHENOMENAL ANTI-FORGERY PROTECTION – The 2020 Silver Kangaroo’s intricate design is more than just a technical achievement – it's also a brilliantly clever way to thwart counterfeiters. For more proof, look closely at the Australian Kangaroo’s title. You might need a magnifying glass to see it, but you'll discover a micro-engraved “A” hidden in plain sight – find it and you’ll know you have the real deal!
- BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED, HIGHLY PURE SILVER – As you can tell, this bullion is anything but boring! The artisans at the Perth Mint take extraordinary care in transforming one-ounce planchets of 99.99% fine silver into works of lustrous art.
- AUSTRALIA LEGAL TENDER – Each 2020 One-Ounce Silver Kangaroo is one dollar Australia legal tender, a fact exhibited on each coin's obverse along with Jody Clark’s portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- GRADED IN PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified your 2020 One-Ounce Silver Kangaroo to be a First Releases (FR) coin. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with an exclusive kangaroo label.
For silver buyers and collectors around the world, the arrival of each year's Australian Kangaroo is consistently met with high demand. Whether you're new to the series or a longtime fan, this 2020 edition is one not to miss. Don't wait another moment – hop to it and get yours now!
|Year of Issue||2020|
|Mint Name||Perth Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.107 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|