Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2020 Australia $1 1-oz Silver Lunar Year of the Mouse Proof NGC PF70UC First Releases w/Rat Label
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $139.00 $134.90
The One Kind of Mouse You WANT to Find in Your Home!
Back in the good old days, the sight of a mouse caused some women to panic and stand on chairs while their husbands futilely chased the little varmints across the floor with a broom. But the only scary thing about the mice we have available in this offer is the thought of missing out on one of these gleaming coins – the first release in Australia’s Lunar Series III program that celebrates animals in the Chinese zodiac.
Struck in a full ounce of 99.99% pure silver, the 2020 Australia Lunar Year of the Mouse Silver Coin depicts a pair of mice foraging on husks of corn along with the Chinese symbol for “mouse.” The little critters look absolutely adorable happily chewing on kernels of field corn. In fact, if those housewives of yore saw THESE particular little guys, they’d probably want to give ’em a saucer of milk instead of a smack with a broom! You can even see the famous “P” mint mark just to the right of the cute little big-eared rodents.
The design is made even more fantastic thanks to the flawless Proof finish. In fact, your 2020 Australia One-Ounce Silver Lunar Year of the Mouse Coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded proof will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has further certified that this Silver Mouse is a First Releases (FR) coin, a designation that means it was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of its release. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with an exclusive Year of the Rat label.
Each coin will come in its original government packaging from the mint consisting of a classic display case with a clear lid inside an illustrated shipper sleeve. You will also receive a numbered Certificate of Authenticity. Just 7,500 of these inaugural 2020 Lunar Series III One-Ounce Silver Year of the Mouse Proofs will ever be struck so don’t be like a quiet church mouse; make your voice be heard and reserve one to your cart today!
- FIRST RELEASE IN AUSTRALIA’S LUNAR SERIES III – This coin is the first release in Australia’s Lunar Series III program that celebrates animals in the Chinese zodiac. The coin depicts a pair of mice foraging on husks of corn along with the Chinese symbol for “mouse.” The coin’s obverse shows the Jody Clark effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each Silver Lunar Year of the Mouse Proof was struck by Australia’s Perth Mint in one ounce of 99.99% pure silver and measures 40.6 mm in diameter.
- AUSTRALIAN LEGAL TENDER – These 2020 Australia One-Ounce Silver Lunar Year of the Mouse Proofs are $1 legal tender in Australia.
- GRADED IN PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your 2020 Australia One-Ounce Silver Lunar Year of the Mouse Coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in perfect Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has further certified that this Silver Mouse Proof is a First Releases (FR) coin. It will also come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with an exclusive Year of the Rat label.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The maximum worldwide mintage for these coins has been set at just 7,500.
Australia’s foray into the animals of the Chinese Zodiac continues with a third series – kicked off by this One-Ounce Silver Lunar Mouse Proof. Reserve yours now and beat the rush!
|Year of Issue||2020|
|Mint Name||Perth Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.107 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|