Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2020 Australia $1 1-oz Silver Lunar Year of the Mouse NGC MS69 First Releases w/Rat Label
The One Kind of Mouse You WANT to Find in Your Home!
Back in the good old days, the sight of a mouse caused some women to panic and stand on chairs while their husbands futilely chased the little varmints across the floor with a broom. But the only scary thing about the mice we have available in this offer is the thought of missing out on one of these gleaming coins – the first release in Australia’s Lunar Series III program that celebrates animals in the Chinese zodiac.
Struck in a full ounce of 99.99% pure silver, the 2020 Australia Lunar Year of the Mouse Silver Coin depicts a pair of mice foraging on husks of corn along with the Chinese symbol for “mouse.” The little critters look absolutely adorable happily chewing on kernels of field corn. In fact, if those housewives of yore saw THESE particular little guys, they’d probably want to give ’em a saucer of milk instead of a smack with a broom! You can even see the famous “P” mint mark just to the right of the cute little big-eared rodents.
The design is made even more fantastic thanks to the flawless Uncirculated finish. In fact, your 2020 Australia One-Ounce Silver Lunar Year of the Mouse Coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series. In addition, NGC has further certified that this Silver Mouse is a First Releases (FR) coin, a designation that means it was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of its release. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with an exclusive Year of the Rat label.
These inaugural 2020 Lunar Series III One-Ounce Silver Year of the Mouse Coins are sure to be a hit with coins collectors, fans of the zodiac and silver stackers the world over. Don’t be like a quiet church mouse; make your voice be heard and reserve one – or several – to your cart today!
- FIRST RELEASE IN AUSTRALIA’S LUNAR SERIES III – This coin is the first release in Australia’s Lunar Series III program that celebrates animals in the Chinese zodiac. The coin depicts a pair of mice foraging on husks of corn along with the Chinese symbol for “mouse.” The coin’s obverse shows the Jody Clark effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each Silver Lunar Year of the Mouse Coin was struck by Australia’s Perth Mint in one ounce of 99.99% pure silver and measures 40.6 mm in diameter.
- AUSTRALIAN LEGAL TENDER – These 2020 Australia One-Ounce Silver Lunar Year of the Mouse coins are $1 legal tender in Australia.
- GRADED IN NEAR-PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2020 Australia One-Ounce Silver Lunar Year of the Mouse Coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has further certified that this Silver Mouse is a First Releases (FR) coin. It will also come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with an exclusive Year of the Rat label.
- LIMITED EDITION – The maximum worldwide mintage for these coins has been set at 300,000
Australia’s foray into the animals of the Chinese Zodiac continues with a third series – kicked off by this One-Ounce Silver Lunar Mouse Coin. Reserve yours now and beat the rush!
|Year of Issue||2020|
|Mint Name||Perth Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.107 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|