Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2020 Australia $25 1/4-oz Gold Kangaroo BU
This product DOES NOT allow the following payment options: Bank Wire GM or Split Pay .
2020 Australia Gold Kangaroo Returns for a 34th Year!
Straight from the world-renowned Perth Mint on the West Coast of Australia, the 2020 Gold Kangaroo has arrived! This gorgeous coin continues the Australian Kangaroo series’ tradition that began in 1987 of combining high precious metal purity with stunningly detailed designs. For collectors and goldbugs alike, this 2020 bullion coin has exactly what you want!
- A NEW DESIGN FOR AN ICONIC STANDARD – The 2020 Gold Kangaroo premiers a new one-year-only design. On the coin’s reverse is an adult kangaroo, its long tail extended to the edge of the coin. Standing in the grassy background is a baby “Joey” mimicking the pose of the elder ’Roo. The coin’s title, year, weight and purity – along with the Perth Mint's “P” mintmark – are also on full display.
- BEAUTIFULLY CRAFTED, HIGHLY PURE GOLD – As you can tell, this bullion is anything but boring! The artisans at the Perth Mint take extraordinary care in transforming quarter-ounce planchets of 99.99% pure gold into works of lustrous art. Each coin also measures 20.1 mm in diameter
- AUSTRALIA LEGAL TENDEER – Each 2020 Quarter-Ounce Gold Kangaroo is 25 dollars Australia legal tender, a fact exhibited on each coin’s obverse along with Jody Clark’s portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2020 Gold Kangaroo will arrive in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, exactly as it left the Perth Mint, in a protective acrylic capsule.
- KEY SECURITY FEATURE – Australia’s 2020 Gold Kangaroo coins also feature an important security feature – a micro laser-engraved letter “A” concealed within the reverse inscription that is visible only though a magnifying glass.
- LIMITED-EDITION EVENT – The maximum worldwide mintage for these quarter-ounce gold coins is just 150,000.
For gold buyers and collectors around the world, the arrival of each year's Australian Kangaroo is consistently met with high demand. Whether you're new to the series or a longtime fan, this 2020 edition is one not to miss. Don't wait another moment –
|Year of Issue||2020|
|Mint Name||Perth Mint|
|Coin Weight||7.77 Grams - g|
|Weight||1/4 Ounce - oz|