Don’t Sleep On this Koala Or You Could Miss Out!
Even as COVID-19 restrictions were being lifted, it was still nearly impossible for Americans to hop on a plane and fly to Australia — even if it WAS just to attend the 2021 Brisbane Money Expo held May 1 & 2 at the Royal International Convention Centre. That’s where the world-renowned Perth Mint was releasing these colorized Koala coins to convention-goers. One of the world’s most famous coin series, the Koala has been a fan favorite for years. But sadly, for American collectors, securing one of these beauties was just a dream.
Well dream no more because thanks to our connections in the coin world, we managed to secure a small cache of these coveted coins and we’re making them available to our customers on a first-come, first-served basis!
A Sleepy Koala Struck in Highly Pure Silver
Magnificently struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.99% silver, this adorable legal-tender $1 coin features a colorized image of a sleepy Koala resting in the crook of a eucalyptus tree. One wonder how this tired little fella can avoid falling out of the tree as he catches some shuteye. Around the top rim of the coin an inscription reads, “AUSTRALIAN KOALA” while the coin’s year date, and silver weight & fineness can be seen along the coin’s bottom rim. Just to the left of the design the Perth Mint’s famous “P” mint mark is clearly visible.
Perfect Uncirculated Coins From Among the First Released
The coins available here have all been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means these perfectly-graded coins have ZERO imperfections — showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has certified that these 2021 Australia One-Ounce Silver Brisbane Show Colorized Koalas are First Releases (FR) coins, a designation that means they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of their release. Plus, each will coin will be sonically sealed in an acrylic holder and will be accompanied by its original mint packaging that consists of a classic display case with a clear lid stored inside a special Brisbane Money Expo 2021 shipper. A numbered Certificate of Authenticity from the mint will also be included.
The 2021 Australia One-Ounce Silver Brisbane Show Colorized Koala Coin is comprised of a painfully small edition limit of just 1,500. That means time is of the essence if you want to add one of these delightful coins to your collection. So, don’t wait; click this coin to your cart right now!
- STRUCK EXCLUSIVELY FOR BRISBANE ANDA SHOW – This Koala coin was specially struck for the 2021 Brisbane Money Expo held May 1 & 2. It depicts a colorized image of a sleepy Koala resting in the crook of a eucalyptus tree. The coin’s obverse features a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- MINTED IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each Silver Brisbane Show Colorized Koala Coin was struck by Australia’s Perth Mint in a full ounce of highly pure 99.99% silver and measures 40.9 mm in diameter.
- AUSTRALIAN LEGAL TENDER –These 2021 Australia One-Ounce Silver Brisbane Show Colorized Koala Coins are $1 legal tender.
- PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2021 Australia One-Ounce Silver Brisbane Show Colorized Koala Coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that this 2021 Australia One-Ounce Silver Brisbane Show Colorized Koala is a First Releases (FR) coin, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue.
- EXTREMELY LOW WORLDWIDE EDITION LIMIT –The maximum mintage for the 2021 Australia One-Ounce Silver Brisbane Show Colorized Koala Coin was set at just 1,500.
Released only at the 2021 Brisbane Money Expo, here’s your chance to get the 2021 Australia One-Ounce Silver Brisbane Show Colorized Koala Coin. Hurry and secure yours now!