Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Canada $5 1-oz Silver Predator Series Grizzly Bear NGC MS70 First Releases w/Canada Label
Collectors Can’t Wait to Get Their Paws on Canada’s New Silver Grizzly Bear Coin!
Author Craig Child once said of bears – especially the iconic grizzly bears of Canada – that while “most animals show themselves sparingly, the grizzly bear is six to eight hundred pounds of smugness. It has no need to hide. If it were a person, it would laugh loudly in quiet restaurants, boastfully wear the wrong clothes for special occasions, and probably play hockey.” The Royal Canadian Mint has taken that sentiment to heart with the latest release in its Predator Series of silver bullion coins that depicts a king grizzly lunging off the surface of the coin.
The fourth and final release in the series, the grizzly bear joins the cougar (2016), the lynx (2017) and the wolf (2018) in this epic sequence of legal-tender coins struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.99% silver. And this isn’t one of the three bears from Goldilocks fame or a picnic-thieving pest from Jellystone Park; this is a ferocious beast that unabashedly sits atop the food chain throughout the mountainous forests of North America. The highly detailed design of a slavering grizzly with his sharp claws and teeth moving in for the kill is so detailed you can see every stich of the bear’s coarse coat of fur!
Each 2019 Canada One-Ounce Silver Predator Series Grizzly Bear available in this offer has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means these perfectly-graded coins will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has certified that this piece is a First Releases (FR) coin, a designation that means it was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of its release. It will also come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with an exclusive Canada-themed label.
This large, silver dollar-sized coin measures 38 mm in diameter and is sure to be just as appealing to silver stackers as it is to wildlife collectors for its precious metal content. So, don’t hibernate on this coin; add one – or several – to your collection today!
- FINAL RELEASE IN PREDATOR SERIES – The fourth and final release in Canada’s Predator series of bullion coins, this coin features a lunging grizzly bear on the reverse and features a regal portrait of Queen Elizabeth II on the obverse.
- SPECIAL SECURITY FEATURES – This The coin also features a pair of security features. The first is a micro-engraved laser mark in the form of a maple leaf privy mark that can be seen just beneath the grizzly. The second is the series of fine radial lines spreading across the fields on both sides of the coin.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each Silver Predator Series Grizzly Bear coin is struck by the Royal Canadian Mint (RCM) in a full ounce of highly pure 99.99% silver.
- CANADIAN LEGAL TENDER – These Your 2019 Canada One-Ounce Silver Predator Series Grizzly Bear coins are $5 legal tender in Canada.
- GRADED IN PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2019 Canada One-Ounce Silver Predator Series Grizzly Bear has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that your Silver Grizzly is a First Releases (FR) coin. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with an exclusive Canada-themed label.
- INNOVATIVE MINTSHIELD ADVANCEMENT – This coin comes with the RCM’s proprietary MintShield™ solution that has been applied to the coin to reduce white spots on silver bullion coins.
- LIMITED EDITION BULLION RELEASE – The maximum worldwide mintage 2019 Canada One-Ounce Silver Predator Series Grizzly Bear bullion coin has been set at 500,000.
Let the 2019 Canada Predator Series One-Ounce Silver Grizzly Bear coin paw its way into your home today. Struck in pure silver, it’s a dynamic, must-have coin that’ll be the centerpiece in any wildlife collection!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.1 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|