Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2020 Canada $10 2-oz Silver Maple Leaf Pulsating Proof
Groundbreaking Silver Maple Leaf Takes the Pulse of Canada
One of the most pleasant sounds of autumn is hearing a light wind blow through the trees, rustling the leaves with a gentle kiss from Baw-waw-gi, the Native American goddess of autumn. Not only is the breeze a reminder of past summers and of winters yet to come, but you can see the air currents pulsate through the trees on their lonely journey across the countryside. And thanks to the latest release from the Royal Canadian Mint, you can see this mesmerizing phenomenon any time you wish with the world’s first-ever Pulsating Silver Maple Leaf!
Struck in two full ounces of highly pure 99.99% fine silver, this masterpiece of numismatic skill mimics the pulsating effect of the wind blowing through a forest of maples trees thanks to literally hundreds of tiny polished surfaces across the coin’s Maple Leaf design. The stunning effect produces a magnificent wave-like pattern the spreads slowly over its surface depending on how you tilt and turn the coin in your hands. Struck as a Gem Proof coin, this Two-Ounce Silver Maple Leaf Pulsating Proof was expertly crafted from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields. In addition, its fields also feature an attractive geometric pattern of cubic outlines, further accentuating the coin’s style and beauty.
Bearing a year date of 2020, these first-ever Pulsating Silver Maple Leaves measure 50 mm in diameter and are $10 legal tender in Canada. Each coin available in this offer will also come displayed in its official government packaging consisting of a burgundy clamshell sleeve with a beautiful black presentation box.
Since only 3,000 of these groundbreaking, first ever Two-Ounce Silver Maple Leaf Pulsating Proofs will ever be struck, the time to secure one for your collection is now. Click one to your cart before it’s too late!
- FIRST-EVER PULSATING MAPLE LEAF – This coin is the world’s first pulsating Canadian Silver Maple Leaf. The pulsating effect is created through hundreds of tiny polished surfaces across the Maple Leaf design that produces a stunning wave-like pattern when the coin is slowly turned. The coin’s fields also feature an attractive geometric pattern of cubic outlines.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each Silver Maple Leaf Pulsating Proof was struck by the Royal Canadian Mint in two ounces of highly pure 99.99% fine silver and measures 50 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL TENDER IN CANADA – These 2020 Canada Two-Ounce Silver Maple Leaf Pulsating Proofs are $10 legal tender in Canada.
- GORGEOUS GEM PROOF CONDITION – Your 2020 Canada Two-Ounce Silver Maple Leaf Pulsating Proof was expertly crafted from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields.
- VERY LOW LIMITED EDITION – The maximum worldwide edition limit for this first-ever Pulsating Silver Maple Leaf has been set at just 3,000.
Collectors will really fall for these coins so, don’t miss this limited-mintage event. Reserve the first-ever 2020 Canada Two-Ounce Silver Maple Leaf Pulsating Proof today!
|Year of Issue||2020|
|Mint Name||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Coin Weight||62.69 Grams - g|
|Weight||2 Ounces - oz|