Canada’s Gold Maple Leaf Returns for 2020!
Canada’s Gold Maple Leaf returns for 2020 – an event that is sure to excite eager collectors wishing to add the newest installment of the numismatic masterpiece to their collections.
Struck at the prestigious Royal Canadian Mint in a tenth ounce of highly pure 99.99% fine gold, the Gold Maple Leaf earns its name from the incredibly detailed maple leaf that graces its reverse. In addition to the maple leaf, the word “CANADA” arches over the image, while the coin’s purity, “9999,” is inscribed on both sides of the leaf. An inscription along the bottom half of the rim reads, “FINE GOLD 1/10 OZ OR PUR.” A background finish of radial line serves to thwart any would-be counterfeiters, as does a micro-engraved mint mark – a small leaf, engraved with the number “20” – that provides further security. The coin’s obverse features the regal portrait of Queen Elizabeth II along with the “5 DOLLARS” legal-tender denomination and the 2020 year date.
When the Gold Maple Leaf was first issued in 1979, the only other gold bullion coin in the world was the Krugerrand, which at that time was extremely difficult to obtain due to an economic boycott of South Africa because of its apartheid-era policies. Now in its 41st year, the Gold Maple Leaf is one of the world’s most iconic and instantly recognizable coins. The acute attention to detail on these coins is simply unparalleled! Now you can start or add to your collection of Maple Leaf coins by bringing home the 2020 tenth-ounce gold installment of this beloved series
Each coin available in this offer has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has certified these Gold Maple Leafs to be a First Day of Issue (FR) coins, a designation that means meaning they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository by the release date or on the business day within 24 hours of the official release date. Each will also come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a white display core.
Whether you’re an avid Gold Maple Leaf collector, a dedicated gold bug, or someone who just loves collecting anything Canadian, this deal is for you! Add one – or several – of these beauties to your cart today!
- SINGULAR, ICONIC DESIGN – The 2020 Gold Maple Leaf’s primary design is still as lifelike as ever. One leaf, exhibiting superior texture and detail, is surrounded by a vivid burst of radial lines.
- ADVANCED ANTI-FORGERY PROTECTION – Look below the coin's centerpiece and you'll discover another smaller leaf, micro-engraved with the number “20.” Along with the Maple Leaf's textured background, this elegant mark serves to thwart counterfeiters – and give you full assurance that you hold a genuine, government-guaranteed, high-purity gold coin in your possession.
- EXPERTLY STRUCK – The artisans of the Royal Canadian Mint are known around the world for their craft. Beginning as a tenth-ounce planchet of 99.99% pure gold, each coin is struck to create bullion of exceptional quality.
- CANADA LEGAL TENDER – Each 2020 Tenth-Ounce Gold Maple Leaf is $5 Canada legal tender, confirmed on the coin’s obverse along with Susanna Blunt’s portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- PERFECT CONDITION – Your coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified your Gold Maple Leaf to be a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a white display core.
For more than four decades, collectors have clamored over each new annual release of Maple Leafs. 2020’s golden class is already looking to command just as strong of demand. Don’t wait to get yours; order one for your collection today!