Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2020 Canada $50 1-oz Gold Maple Leaf BU
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $1,986.00 N/A
This product DOES NOT allow the following payment options: Bank Wire GM or Split Pay .
Canada’s Gold Maple Leaf Returns for 2020!
Canada’s Gold Maple Leaf returns for 2020 – an event that is sure to excite eager collectors wishing to add the newest installment of the numismatic masterpiece to their collections.
Struck at the prestigious Royal Canadian Mint in a troy ounce of highly pure 99.99% fine gold, the Gold Maple Leaf earns its name from the incredibly detailed maple leaf that graces its reverse. In addition to the maple leaf, the word “CANADA” arches over the image, while the coin’s purity, “9999,” is inscribed on both sides of the leaf. An inscription along the bottom half of the rim reads, “FINE GOLD 1 OZ OR PUR.” A background finish of radial line serves to thwart any would-be counterfeiters, as does a micro-engraved mint mark – a small leaf, engraved with the number “20” – that provides further security. The coin’s obverse features the regal portrait of Queen Elizabeth II along with the “50 DOLLARS” legal-tender denomination and the 2020 year date.
When the Gold Maple Leaf was first issued in 1979, the only other gold bullion coin in the world was the Krugerrand, which at that time was extremely difficult to obtain due to an economic boycott of South Africa because of its apartheid-era policies. Now in its 41st year, the Gold Maple Leaf is one of the world’s most iconic and instantly recognizable coins. The acute attention to detail on these coins is simply unparalleled! Now you can start or add to your collection of Maple Leaf coins by bringing home the 2020 installment of this beloved series
Whether you’re an avid Gold Maple Leaf collector, a dedicated gold bug, or someone who just loves collecting anything Canadian, this deal is for you! Add one – or several – of these Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) beauties to your cart today!
- SINGULAR, ICONIC DESIGN – The 2020 Gold Maple Leaf’s primary design is still as lifelike as ever. One leaf, exhibiting superior texture and detail, is surrounded by a vivid burst of radial lines.
- ADVANCED ANTI-FORGERY PROTECTION – Look below the coin's centerpiece and you'll discover another smaller leaf, micro-engraved with the number “20.” Along with the Maple Leaf's textured background, this elegant mark serves to thwart counterfeiters – and give you full assurance that you hold a genuine, government-guaranteed, high-purity gold coin in your possession.
- EXPERTLY STRUCK – The artisans of the Royal Canadian Mint are known around the world for their craft. Beginning as a one-ounce planchet of 99.99% pure gold, each coin is struck to create bullion of exceptional quality.
- CANADA LEGAL TENDER – Each 2020 One-Ounce Gold Maple Leaf is 50 dollars Canada legal tender, confirmed on the coin’s obverse along with Susanna Blunt’s portrait of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.
- BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your coin will arrive to you in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, exactly as it left the Royal Canadian Mint, secured in a vinyl flip and accompanied by a certificate of authenticity.
For more than four decades, collectors have clamored over each new annual release of Maple Leafs. 2020’s golden class is already looking to command just as strong of demand. Don’t wait to get yours; order one for your collection today!
|Year of Issue||2020|
|Mint Name||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.10 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|