Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2014 Canada 200 Dollar 1-oz Gold Plains Bison Proof NGC PF69
The Majestic Buffalo is One of North America’s Most Unique Animals, Add One to Your Collection with this Canadian Gold Proof!
Like many other animals, the bison is widely admired in Canada. These massive creatures inhabited a very large portion of North America until settlers began to hunt them for food. While their populations are far from what they were, there are still wild bison that can be found in Canada and the United States today.
In 2014 the one-ounce Gold Proof shown here was issued by Canada as part of a series celebrating the bison. It was struck by the Royal Canadian Mint and is made of .9999 fine Gold. Mintage of this 2014 Plains Bison Gold Proof was extremely limited. Only 350 of these coins were struck. The low mintage alone makes this coin something every collector should consider.
- Lifelike Bison Design -- The work of Claudio D’Angelo can be found on the reverse. This scene shows 3 bison as they stop for a while to graze and rest. All 3 bison and the background display a very high level of detail.
- Very Low Mintage -- The Royal Canadian Mint tends to set mintage limits for collectible coins. The limit for this coin was exceptionally low. Only 350 of these exist.
- Canadian Legal Tender – The beautiful gold proof coin has a legal tender value of $200 in Canada.
- Certified PF69 Condition -- This 2014 Canada Plains Bison One Ounce Gold Proof has been certified by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation. It was assigned the grade of Proof 69, which is just below the highest grade on the scale.
- Includes Original Packaging -- While this is a certified coin, it still comes with its original packaging from the Royal Canadian Mint. It also comes with its certificate of authenticity.
Very few of these coins exist, only 350. This gives them loads of collectible appeal. Order your NGC PF69 2014 Canada $200 1 oz. Gold Plains Bison Proof from GovMint.com while you have the chance!
|Year of Issue||2014|
|Mint Name||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|