Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2011 China 10 Yuan 1-oz Silver Panda Shanghai Mint NGC MS70
This product DOES NOT allow the following payment options: Bank Wire GM or Split Pay .
The Most Exclusive Mint-Identified Pandas
First released in 1983, China’s Silver Panda series has grown into one of the most collected and hotly anticipated annual issues in the world. However, collectors have questioned why the China Mint hasn’t used mint marks to identify each coin’s mint of origin. Why not allow the Shenzhen, Shenyang and Shanghai Mints to add their own mint marks to Silver Pandas?
The China Mint may have not divulged where each coin comes from, but we have! You read that right; we’ve finally found a solution, and to our knowledge we’re the only ones that have figured it out! The result is breathtaking – and right now, you can secure the most exclusive mint-identified Panda in the world!
What we found in this case was an original “Monster Box” of 600, mint-fresh One-Ounce Silver Pandas struck and sealed in 2011. These coins have literally sat untouched for the last eight years, never brought to market. We turned them over the experts at the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) where they identified these particular coins as coming ONLY from the Shanghai Mint, allowing them to identify the mint of origin on each label. Of the six million One-Ounce Silver Panda coins struck by the China Mint in 2011, just 17% were struck in Shanghai. Of that 17%, just 600 coins bear this label!
Not only does every coin in the offering bear a label identifying its respective mint of origin, but each coin also comes graded by NGC as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means each perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended.
Secure these most exclusive mint-identified Pandas now certified by NGC as flawless Mint State-70 condition. But hurry, once these coins are gone, they’ll be gone for good!
- MINT-IDENTIFIED PANDA COINS – These Panda coins come with labels identifying their mint of origin – a recent revelation for the Panda series, which historically does not employ mint marks as a part of their designs. Each comes sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a label identifying it as “Struck at Shanghai Mint.”
- ONE OF THE WORLD’S MOST COLLECTED COIN SERIES – China’s silver Panda series is one of the world’s most popular annual coins series. The coins have been released every year since 1983 except in 1986 when coins were not released. The designs are different each year with the exception of 2001 and 2002.
- ENGAGING ONE-YEAR-ONLY DESIGN – The 2011 One-Ounce Silver Panda features a one-year-only design of a panda and her cub. Both are depicted against a backdrop of bamboo trees. The coin’s obverse depicts the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests in the Temple of Heaven in Beijing encircled by the phrase “People's Republic of China” in Chinese along with the year of issue.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – Each 2011 China Silver Panda was struck in one ounce of 99.9% silver and measures 40 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL TENDER IN CHINA – These 2011 China One-Ounce Silver Pandas are 10 Yuan legal tender in China.
- GRADED IN PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2011 China One-Ounce Silver Panda has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
Don’t miss out on this chance to either continue your China Panda collection or to start a brand-new chapter. Selections from the series tend to sell out quickly, so don't wait too long – add this mint-identified 2011 China One-Ounce Silver Panda to your cart today!
|Year of Issue||2011|
|Mint Name||Shanghai Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.107 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|