First-Ever Jade Gemstone Moon Festival Pandas!
Each year, China’s Moon Festival Panda™ series delivers beautiful Panda designs commemorating the nation’s Moon Festival, a mid-Autumn celebration similar to America’s Thanksgiving, and one of the largest and most important holidays in Chinese culture. And for 2018, the skilled artists at the world-famous China Mint did something we’ve never seen before — strike silver Moon Festival Pandas for the first time ever that feature a special jade gemstone embedded into the medal’s surface!
Now you can add one of these stunning medals to your collection in gorgeous Brilliant Uncirculated condition! In fact, your medal has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in gorgeous Gem Uncirculated (Gem Unc) condition, meaning that your medal is the product of a superb strike that places it firmly among the elite of the run!
Engaging Panda Design Features Actual Jade Gemstone
Struck in a full ounce of 99.9% fine silver, it features one of China’s iconic panda bears climbing up the branches of a bamboo tree, his eye gazing longingly at the moon shimmering above in the evening sky — only the moon has been replaced by a jade gemstone! It’s a captivating design that’s sure to capture anyone’s heart! The reverse design is no slouch either. It depicts the Great Wall of China with an insert floating above that represents the Chinese map of the Heavens — a sphere that dates back to the 1st Century B.C.
“Lucky” Low Mintage Edition
Just 2,888 One-Ounce Silver Uncirculated Moon Festival Pandas have been struck for worldwide release — an incredibly auspicious number according to Chinese folklore as the number “8” is considered to be the luckiest number. With so few proofs available, however, only a lucky few will ever get the chance to own one of these pieces. Fortunately for you, GovMint is the exclusive worldwide distributor and you can reserve one for your collection today! Your Silver Moon Festival Panda will come beautifully displayed in a deluxe presentation box and accompanied by a booklet and certificate of authenticity.
The Moon Festival is a time for gathering with friends and family, giving thanks for the annual harvest, and celebrating the year’s good fortune. Bring some of that good fortune home with this stunning One-Ounce Silver Moon Festival Panda Proof. Add it to your cart today!
- FIRST-EVER JADE GEMSTONE PANDA –These medals represent the first time Silver Moon festival Pandas have been struck with a special jade gemstone embedded into their surface. The beautiful jade gemstone glitters brilliantly on the medal’s obverse as a pair of panda bears gaze longingly up at it.
- ENGAGING PANDA DESIGN – The superb design featured on this medal shows two panda bears, one climbing a bamboo tree and another sitting below, both gazing up at the moon — only the moon is actually a jade gemstone embedded into the surface of the medal! The reverse design depicts the Great Wall of China with an insert floating above that represents the Chinese map of the Heavens.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – These silver pandas have been struck in one ounce of 99.9% silver and measures 40 mm in diameter.
- GRADED IN GEM UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2018 China One-Ounce Silver Moon Festival Panda has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in Gem Uncirculated (Gem Unc) condition.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The China Mint has set the worldwide edition limit for the 2018 One-Ounce Silver Moon Festival Panda in Uncirculated condition at just 2,888.
China’s Moon festival is ripe with messages and symbols about fortune and good luck. But you don’t need luck to acquire the 2018 China One-Ounce Silver Moon Festival Panda; simply click it to your cart today!