Scarce Gold Pandas from the “Las Vegas of Asia”
One of the lowest-mintage Pandas offered each year is also one that few collectors even know exists. What’s more, about the only way most people get the chance to even see one is to attend the annual Macau Numismatics Society (MNS) Expo held in southern China. It’s there – amid the skyscrapers, casinos and ostentatious displays of wealth – that this panda can be found. That’s why we’re so excited to announce that we’ve been able to source a small supply of these scarce treasures, and we’re making them available while supplies last!
Struck at China’s Shenzhen Guobao Mint in two ounces of highly pure 99.9% gold, the 2019 China Macau Numismatic Society Expo Show Gold Panda is a must-have for any serious collector looking to assemble a complete Panda Series set. In addition, your special MNS Expo Gold Panda has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded proof will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has graded your Gold Macau Numismatic Society Expo Show Panda to be a First Day of Issue (FDI) proof – independent authentication that your coin was released by the mint during the premier day of the series' issue.
Founded in 1988, the Macau Numismatics Society operates much like the American Numismatic Association (ANA). Just like the ANA, the MNS puts on an annual convention, hosts educational forums, and regularly publishes new research on coins and paper money. It’s based in Macau, a Special Administrative Region of China, and encompasses the surrounding areas. Macau is an autonomous region on China’s southern coast located across the Pearl River Delta from Hong Kong. Its giant casinos and malls have earned it the nickname the “Las Vegas of Asia.” Not only is Macau recognized as the gambling capitol of the world, it is one of the world’s richest and most densely populated regions, boasting a per-capita purchasing power that is higher than that of any country in the world!
At 40 mm in diameter, this large gold proof features spectacular designs that are highly representative of Macau and its fast-paced culture. The obverse depicts an adorable panda crawling over a large rock. Next to the pandas is the inscription: “2nd Bay Area Macau Special Numismatic Exhibition” in both English and Chinese. The proof’s reverse is an exciting new design of the Hong Kong/Macau/Zhuhai Bridge, the largest bridge in the world. Below the bridge is a Chinese sailboat and each proof’s individual number.
Just 15 of these impressive gold proofs were struck – a miniscule number compared to the millions of other gold pandas struck by the China Mint! Don’t delay any longer – reserve the 2019 China Two-Ounce Gold Macau Numismatic Society Expo Show Panda right now!
- UNIQUE ADDITION TO CHINA’S POPULAR PANDA SERIES – The 2019 China Macau Numismatic Society Expo Show Panda Two-Ounce Gold Proof features spectacular designs that are highly representative of Macau and its fast-paced culture. The obverse depicts an adorable panda crawling over a rock. The reverse shows a new design of the Hong Kong/Macau/Zhuhai Bridge, the largest bridge in the world.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE GOLD—These Gold Macau Numismatic Society Expo Show Pandas were struck in two ounces of 99.9% gold.
- GRADED IN PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your 2019 China Two-Ounce Gold Macau Numismatic Society Expo Show Panda has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in perfect Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition.
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – NGC has graded your Gold Macau Numismatic Society Expo Show Panda to be a First Day of Issue (FDI) proof.
- EXTREMELY LIMITED EDITION – The China Mint struck just 15 of these special Gold Panda proofs – and they were available ONLY at Macau Numismatic Society Expo!
Be one of the few people in the world to own the 2019 China Two-Ounce Gold Macau Numismatic Society Expo Show Panda. Click it to your cart right now to avoid disappointment later!