Secure the White Tiger of the West — China’s Legendary Symbol of Autumn
According to ancient Chinese folklore that dates back more than 6,000 years, there are four mythological creatures that protect the world. Each stands guard in four directions of the compass — North, South, East and West — and represents a different season. Now these fabled beasts are ready protect your collection thanks to a new series from China entitled the Four Guardians of China Vault Protector Series.
The first release in the series depicts the White Tiger (Baihu) of the West, the representation of Autumn. A symbol of force and the military, it’s no surprise that this holy beast’s element is metal. Struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.9% fine gold, this 2020-dated release also pays tribute to China’s Vault Protector coins — classic “cash” coins that were round with square holes in the center. They were hung with silk in both personal and government vaults as a way to protect wealth against disaster and to ensure the favor of the gods. This piece depicts the White Tiger as it stalks around the center square. The obverse features a section of the Great Wall of China.
These modern-day cash coins are larger versions of the ancient originals. What’s more, each piece available in this offer has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition, a distinction that means these perfectly-graded proofs will have ZERO imperfections — showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended.
In addition, NGC has certified that these medals are First Day of Issue (FDI) pieces, a designation that means they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository by the release date or on the business day within 24 hours of the official release date. To top it off, each piece will come sealed in an acrylic holder with a unique black display core and encapsulated with a label personally signed by the artist who created these designs, China Mint coin designer Song Fei.
Just 200 of these 2020 China One-Ounce Gold White Tiger of the West Vault Protectors have been struck for worldwide release — and only a limited number of flawless FDI proofs are available sealed with a hand-signed label. As the first release in a series in what’s sure to be a popular series, we expect these proofs to fly out of here. The other three releases in the series, Azure Dragon, Vermillion Bird, and Black Tortoise are set to be released in 2020 & 2021. Don’t miss out; get the first release in the series now while you still can!
- FIRST RELEASE IN A NEW SERIES – This medal is the first release in a four-part series that honors the Four Guardians of China with individual Vault Protector Proofs — classic round “cash” coins with square holes in the center. This piece depicts the White Tiger as it stalks around the center square. The obverse features a section of the Great Wall of China.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE GOLD – Each White Tiger of the West Vault Protector has been struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.9% fine gold and measures 32 mm in diameter.
- PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your 2020 China One-Ounce Gold White Tiger of the West Vault Protector has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in perfect Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition.
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that this piece is a First Releases (FR) medal, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue.
- HAND-SIGNED BY COIN’S DESIGNER – This White Tiger of the West Vault Protector will come sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core and encapsulated with a label personally signed by the medal’s designer Song Fei.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The maximum worldwide limited edition for the 2020 China One-Ounce Gold White Tiger of the West Vault Protector has been set at just 200.
Secure the 2020 China One-Ounce Gold White Tiger of the West Vault Protector now in flawless First Day of Issue condition & encapsulated with a label signed by designer Song Fei. Order now to avoid disappointment later.