Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2020 China 30-Gram Silver Panda NGC MS69 First Releases w/Black Core & Great Wall Label
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $39.95 $38.77
Oh, Baby! China’s One-Year-Only Panda Design for 2020 Will Melt Your Heart!
Beloved for its precious metal content and intricate designs that change each year, the Chinese Silver Panda bullion series remains one of the world’s most celebrated programs. First released in 1983 and building in popularity every year since, the China Mint's Silver Panda series is now among the most popular on the planet.
Beautifully struck in 99.9% silver, each 30-gram coin features a new design with the 2020 design created by artist Song Lina. Ms. Song’s design for the 2020 Panda coin features a playful baby panda bear gleefully stuffing bamboo leaves into its mouth – an image that is sure to melt hearts as it becomes a centerpiece of many collections! The obverse displays the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests located in Beijing’s Temple of Heaven. It is encircled by the phrase “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese along with the 2020 year date.
Your 2020 Silver Panda has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series. In addition, NGC has certified that your Silver Panda is an Early Releases (ER) coin, a designation that means your Silver Panda was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of its release. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core and a label displaying the famous Great Wall of China.
Since 2016, China’s legendary Silver Pandas have been issued in metric weights, setting themselves apart from other silver coins minted around the world. In addition, simply acquiring one of these coins can be extremely difficult due to the fact that demand for them within China’s borders has been heating up, making them harder to find outside of the country.
No matter what your reasons are for collecting these fabulous coins, now is the time to bring a 2020 China Silver Panda home to your collection!
- A HEARTWARMING ONE-YEAR-ONLY DESIGN! – This year’s Silver Panda design features a playful baby panda bear gleefully stuffing bamboo leaves into its mouth. This delightful one-year-only image is one of the most adorable designs the China Mint has ever released!
- 30 GRAMS OF HIGHLY PURE SILVER! – That's right! Instead of being issued according to troy ounces, Silver Pandas have been minted in metric weights since 2016. Produced by the artisans of the China Mint, each of these Silver Pandas is struck in 30 grams of 99.9% pure silver.
- CHINA LEGAL TENDER – Each 2020 Thirty-Gram Silver Panda is 10 Yuan China legal tender, as seen right underneath the Panda’s profile on the coin’s reverse. Flip the coin over and you’ll see the date, the inscription of “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese and an image of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests, located in Beijing’s Temple of Heaven.
- GRADED IN NEAR-PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2020 Silver Panda has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Mint State-69 (MS69) condition. It will come in an acrylic holder with a black display core and a label displaying the famous Great Wall of China.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that your Silver Panda is a First Releases (FR) coin, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue.
- A SERIES IN CONSISTENTLY HIGH DEMAND! – Like its predecessors, we’re expecting these 2020 Silver Pandas to be tremendously popular both inside and outside of China. Considering the number of stateside Panda series fans, supplies in North America have the potential to be extremely tight as well!
Don’t miss out on this chance to either continue your China Panda collection or to start a brand-new chapter. Selections from the series tend to sell out quickly, so don’t wait too long – click one to your cart today!
|Year of Issue||2020|
|Mint Name||China Mint|
|Coin Weight||30 Grams - g|