Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2020 China 8-gm Gold Panda NGC MS70 First Releases w/Panda Label
Oh, Baby! China’s One-Year-Only Panda Design for 2020 Will Melt Your Heart!
Beloved for its precious metal content and intricate designs that change each year, the Chinese Gold Panda bullion series remains one of the world’s most celebrated programs. First released in 1982 and building in popularity every year since, the China Mint's Gold Panda series is now among the most popular on the planet.
Beautifully struck in 99.9% gold at China’s Shenzhen Mint, each eight-gram coin features a new design with the 2020 design created by artist Song Lina. Ms. Song’s design for the 2020 Panda coin features a playful baby panda bear gleefully stuffing bamboo leaves into its mouth – an image that is sure to melt hearts as it becomes a centerpiece of many collections! The obverse displays the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests located in Beijing’s Temple of Heaven. It is encircled by the phrase “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese along with the 2020 year date.
Your 2020 Gold Panda has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has certified your Gold Panda to be a First Releases (FR) coin, a designation that means it was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of its release. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later. It will also come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with an exclusive panda label.
Since 2016, China’s legendary Gold Pandas have been issued in metric weights, setting themselves apart from other Gold coins minted around the world. In addition, simply acquiring one of these coins can be extremely difficult due to the fact that demand for them within China’s borders has been heating up, making them harder to find outside of the country.
No matter what your reasons are for collecting these fabulous coins, now is the time to bring a 2020 China Gold Panda home to your collection!
- A HEARTWARMING ONE-YEAR-ONLY DESIGN! – This year’s Gold Panda design features a playful baby panda bear gleefully stuffing bamboo leaves into its mouth. This delightful one-year-only image is one of the most adorable designs the China Mint has ever released!
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE GOLD – Each Gold Panda in this offer was struck in eight grams of highly pure 99.9% gold at China’s Shenzhen Mint and measures 22 mm in diameter.
- CHINA LEGAL TENDER – Each 2020 Eight-Gram Gold Panda is 100 Yuan China legal tender, as seen right underneath the Panda’s profile on the coin’s reverse. Flip the coin over and you’ll see the date, the inscription of “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese and an image of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests, located in Beijing’s Temple of Heaven.
- GRADED IN PEFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2020 Gold Panda has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition. It will also come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with an exclusive panda label.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has further certified your Gold Panda to be a First Releases (FR) coin, a designation that means it was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of its release.
- A SERIES IN CONSISTENTLY HIGH DEMAND! – Like its predecessors, we’re expecting these 2020 Gold Pandas to be tremendously popular both inside and outside of China. Considering the number of stateside Panda series fans, supplies in North America have the potential to be extremely tight as well!
Don’t miss out on this chance to either continue your China Panda collection or to start a brand-new chapter. Selections from the series tend to sell out quickly, so don’t wait too long – click one to your cart today!
|Year of Issue||2020|
|Mint Name||China Mint|
|Coin Weight||8 Grams - g|