2021 Gold Pandas Highlight Bond Between Mother & Child!
Just as the United States has mints in Philadelphia, Denver, San Francisco and West Point that strike a portion of a coin’s overall mintage, China spreads its coins between several mints. The difference is that China does not add mint marks to its coins! It is only through a careful screening process that tracks which coins come from which mint that experts can determine the mint of origin — a process we have perfected through our close relationship with mint officials!
Each coin available in this offer was struck in 30 grams of highly pure 99.9% gold and bears a label that identifies China’s Shenyang Mint as its mint of origin. These coins are also 500 Yuan legal tender in the People’s Republic of China and feature the newest one-year-only design in the Panda series:
Adorable One-Year-Only Design
The new 2021 design was created by Chinese coin designer Tong Fang. Ms. Tong’s design for the 2021 Panda coin features a mother panda and her growing cub as he explores his tree-climbing abilities — an absolutely heart-melting image that pays tribute to the special bond between mother and child! The obverse displays the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests located in Beijing’s Temple of Heaven. It is encircled by the phrase “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese along with the 2021 year date.
The magnificent design is made even more adorable thanks to the skill and craftsmanship of the China Mint’s artisans. In fact, these coins are so pristine that each has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coins will have ZERO imperfections — showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
Key First Releases Certification
NGC has also certified that these Gold Pandas are First Releases (FR) coins, a designation that means these coins were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of the their release. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later.
To top it off, each coin has been sonically sealed in an acrylic capsule and encapsulated with an exclusive label personally signed by designer Tong Fang! Ms. Fang is renowned within the numismatic community for Chinese coin designs. In addition to 2021, she was officially chosen to design the Panda image for 2019, and will also be responsible for the 2023, and 2027 releases, as well.
Only a limited number of these coins will ever be made available. Grab one for yourself now before they’re all gone!
- A HEARTWARMING ONE-YEAR-ONLY DESIGN! – This year’s Gold Panda design features a playful baby panda bear climbing in a bamboo tree while its mother watches from below. This delightful one-year-only image is among the most adorable designs the China Mint has ever released!
- MINT-IDENTIFYING LABELS – These coins were struck at China’s Shenyang Mint and come encapsulated with exclusive mint-identifying labels.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE GOLD – This Gold Panda was struck in 30 grams of highly pure 99.9% gold and measures 32 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL TENDER IN CHINA – These 2021 Thirty-Gram Gold Panda coins are 500 Yuan legal tender in the People’s Republic of China.
- PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2021 China Thirty-Gram Gold Panda has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that this 2021 Thirty-Gram Gold Panda is a First Releases (FR) coin, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue.
- SIGNED BY THE DESIGNER – Your coin will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a label that was personally signed by artist Tong Fang, the designer of the 2021 Panda coins.
Only a limited number of Gold Pandas are available certified in flawless MS70 First Releases condition and sealed with hand-signed mint-identifying labels. Click this coin to your cart right now!