China’s 2021 Silver Pandas Are Here!
Beloved for its precious metal content and intricate designs that change each year, the Chinese Silver Panda bullion series remains one of the world’s most celebrated programs. First released in 1983 and building in popularity every year since, the China Mint's Silver Panda series is now among the most popular on the planet.
One-Year-Only Design Highlights Bond Between Mother and Child:
Beautifully struck in highly pure 99.9% fine silver, each 30-gram coin features a new design with the 2021 design created by Chinese coin designer Tong Fang. Ms. Tong’s design for the 2021 Panda coin features a mother panda and her growing cub as he explores his tree-climbing abilities — an absolutely heart-melting image that pays tribute to the special bond between mother and child! The obverse displays the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests located in Beijing’s Temple of Heaven. It is encircled by the phrase “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese along with the 2021 year date.
Perfect, High-Grade Condition
Each 2021 China 30-Gram Silver Panda available here has been graded by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as being in flawless Uncirculated Mint State-70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means these perfectly-graded coins have ZERO imperfections — showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, PCGS has certified that these Silver Pandas are First Strike (FS) coins, a designation that means these coins were received by PCGS or an PCGS-approved depository within the first 30 days of their release. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later. Each will also come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a unique red display core and encapsulated with a Panda label!
Since 2016, China’s legendary Silver Pandas have been issued in metric weights, setting themselves apart from other silver coins minted around the world. In addition, simply acquiring one of these coins can be extremely difficult due to the fact that demand for them within China’s borders is extremely intense, making them harder to find outside of the country.
No matter what your reasons are for collecting these fabulous coins, now is the time to bring a 2021 China Silver Panda home to your collection!
- A HEARTWARMING ONE-YEAR-ONLY DESIGN! – This year’s Silver Panda design features a playful baby panda bear climbing in a bamboo tree while its mother watches from below. This delightful one-year-only image is among the most adorable designs the China Mint has ever released!
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER! – This Panda coin was struck by the China Mint in 30 grams of highly pure 99.9% fine silver and measures 40 mm in diameter.
- CHINA LEGAL TENDER – Each 2021 Thirty-Gram Silver Panda is 10 Yuan China legal tender, as seen right underneath the Panda’s profile on the coin’s reverse. Flip the coin over and you’ll see the date, the inscription of “People’s Republic of China” in Chinese and an image of the Hall of Prayer for Abundant Harvests, located in Beijing’s Temple of Heaven.
- PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2021 China 30-Gram Silver Panda has been graded by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) in perfect Mint State-70 (MS70) condition.
- KEY FIRST STRIKE CERTIFICATION – PCGS has certified that this Silver Panda is a First Strike (FS) coin, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue. It will come in an acrylic holder with a red display core and encapsulated with a Panda label.
- A SERIES IN CONSISTENTLY HIGH DEMAND! – Like its predecessors, we’re expecting these 2021 Silver Pandas to be tremendously popular both inside and outside of China. Considering the number of stateside Panda series fans, supplies in North America have the potential to be extremely tight as well!
Don’t miss out on this chance to either continue your China Panda collection or to start a brand-new chapter. Selections from the series tend to sell out quickly, so don’t wait too long — click one to your cart today!