Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Cook Islands Gold & Silver Woodstock Guitar Picks & Ticket 3-pc Set NGC MS70/PMG PL70
50 Years of Woodstock
Woodstock! Just the name of this three-turned-four-day festival in 1969 immediately evokes powerful images of music and culture. More than half a million people packed into the 600-acre dairy farm in New York State’s Catskill Mountains to hear the likes of Joan Baez, Janis Joplin, The Grateful Dead, Jimi Hendrix and more. It is known as one of the greatest happenings of all time and perhaps the most pivotal moment in rock music history.
Since many who were there listening to music, dodging rain drops and frolicking in the mud have only fuzzy memories of the event, we hope to clear things up with this incredible 3-piece set that is far out, baby! Each set contains a 99.99% pure gold guitar pick, a 99.9% fine silver guitar pick and an incredible recreation of an original 1969 Woodstock Music and Art Fair ticket, reproduced in approximately a fifth ounce of 99.9% fine silver!
Each piece is an official Woodstock 50th anniversary collectible as well as a legal-tender coin. The gold guitar picks are $50 legal tender and come in Matte Proof condition, the $2 silver guitar picks come with a beautiful antiqued finish and the ticket is $1 legal tender and comes with an attractive Prooflike finish. The Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) has certified the Gold and Silver Guitar Picks as being in flawless Proof-70 (PF70) and Mint State-70 (MS70) condition respectively, and the ticket comes certified by Paper Money Guaranty (PMG) as being in flawless Prooflike-70 (PL70) condition.
- REVISIT WOODSTOCK – Celebrating the 50th year anniversary of Woodstock is this three-piece set struck by the Mayer Mint.
- COMPLETE SET – This set contains both the silver and gold Woodstock guitar picks as well as the silver three-day ticket recreation.
- LEGAL TENDER – Each piece in this set is legal tender in the Cook Islands. The gold guitar pick is $50, the silver guitar pick is $2, and the silver ticket is $1.
- SILVER AND GOLD – The gold guitar pick is struck in 99.99% pure gold and the silver guitar pick and ticket are struck in 99.9% fine silver.
- COMMEMORATIVE MINTAGES – The mintage of the gold pick is just 500 but the Silver pick and ticket recreation have mintages of 1,969; the same year that Woodstock occurred.
Return to Woodstock with this 3-piece set!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Condition||Graded, Uncirculated, Antique|
|Denomination||1.00, 2.00, 50.00|
|Mint Name||Mayer Mint|
|Coin Weight||5 Grams - g, 7.77 Grams - g|
|Weight||1/4 Ounce - oz|