Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- The gold to silver price ratio has long been an essential part of global trade. In recent history, it has been a crucial marker for precious metals collectors to determi ...Read more »
- The price of gold has been a big story this summer with spot prices recently reaching over $1500 per ounce, which is a six-year high. In 2019 gold has gone up $295 per ounce, or 24.37%, and in the past month alone it is up $97, or 6.9% (as of August 8, 2019). Silver is al ...Read more »
- Gold has been in the news recently as spot prices hit a six-year high, reaching more than $1440 per ounce. Gold has also been in the headlines recently because of news related to the world’s two largest gold coins. The Largest Gold Coin in the World: 1 Ton Gold Kangaroo ...Read more »
- In 1979, the Royal Canadian Mint became one of the first government mints to begin issuing modern bullion coins. Fittingly, their preeminent series featured and was named for one of the most recognizable symbols of Canada, the sugar ...Read more »
- While watching From Russia With Love (1963) recently, I was amazed to see something in the movie I had long forgotten—the James Bond Gold Piece! Near the beginning of the movie, Q delivers a special black brief case to Bond. The case was filled with the usual rounds of ammunition & many high-tech weapons – but also fe ...Read more »
- Although owing physical gold appeals to many looking for the ultimate protection against financial calamity, others are quite interested in the pure investment potential for gold. Taking delivery of actual gold coins can be expensive when considering shipping, insurance and storage. There are also security risks to be considered when h ...Read more »