Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1908-1932 $10 Gold Indian NGC/PCGS MS63
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $1,495.00 $1,450.90
$373.75 / month
American Gold Masterpiece – Brought to You by A Rough Rider and A Sculptor!
One of the greatest coins in history was born when President Theodore Roosevelt sought out the greatest living American sculptor, Augustus Saint-Gaudens, and commissioned him to redesign the U.S. $10 Gold Eagle. Roosevelt thought our nation's gold coins needed to reflect the newly found power the United States had gained on the world stage. Working together, the two great men soon unveiled this stunning gold masterpiece: the Saint-Gaudens $10 Gold Eagle.
The coin features a bold Indian in a spectacular headdress and a defiant Eagle ready to fight. Struck by the U.S. Mint through World War I, Prohibition and the early years of the Great Depression, the coin was a cornerstone of commerce. The coins available in this offer are all dated between 1908 and 1932 (date varies) and contain 16.718 grams of highly pure 90% fine gold. Plus, each has been graded by either the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) or the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as being in beautiful Select Uncirculated Mint State-63 (MS63) condition. These coins display full strikes and no severe marks or hairlines.
Very few of these original Saint-Gaudens $10 Gold Indians have survived and remain in existence today thanks to America going off the gold standard in 1933, which resulted in massive hoards of these coins being ruthlessly melted in the 1930s. And when it comes to the two coins that Roosevelt and Saint-Gaudens collaborated on – the $10 Gold Indian and the $20 Double Eagle, considered the most beautiful American coins ever minted – they had incredibly different mintages. While the $20 Double Eagle has a mintage of about 68 million coins, the $10 Gold Indian had a total mintage of about 13 million coins – five times more scarce than the $20 coin! And of those 13 million coins struck between 1908 and 1932, less than 1% have received a grade of MS63 by NGC or PCGS. Less than 1%!
Seize this opportunity to add this fabulous golden tour de force to your family's personal history; future generations – and you yourself – will thank you for it!
- ONE OF AMERICA’S MOST BEAUTIFUL COINS – Designed by American sculptor Augustus Saint-Gaudens, the $10 Gold Indian features Liberty wearing a feather headdress. The reverse depicts an impressively majestic eagle Instead of lettering, the coin’s edge features a star for each state in the Union. This popular coin is considered to be one of the most beautiful American coins ever struck.
- STRUCK IN GLEAMING GOLD – Each $10 Gold Indian was struck 16.718 grams of highly pure 90% fine gold
- LEGAL TENDER – These Gold Eagles were $10 legal tender.
- GORGEOUS UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your $10 Gold Eagle has been graded by either the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) or the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCGS) as being in beautiful Select Uncirculated Mint State-63 (MS63) condition. Grading service varies.
- SCARCE GOLDEN TREASURE – Of the 13 million $10 Gold Eagles struck between 1908 and 1932, less than 1% have received a grade of MS63 by NGC or PCGS.
Take advantage of this offer and build a golden legacy for your children, grandchildren and heirs. Click one of these popular, high-quality, and scarce collectible gold pieces to your cart right now!
|Coin Weight||16.7 Grams - g|