Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Ivory Coast 5000 Francs 5-oz Silver Rhino Ultra High Relief Antiqued BU
Let this Ultra High Relief Silver Rhino Coin Charge Into Your Collection!
So, you find yourself on safari in South Africa when an ill-mannered, bad-tempered, piggy-eyed Rhino spots you. He lowers his head and charges. What do you do? Well, if you want to avoid being smeared by the big fella’s pointed horn and massive odd-toed feet, the best thing to do is… nothing! That’s because despite their massive size – males can weigh more than 3,000 pounds – and their “you’ve-got-to-be-kidding-me!” speed that tops out at 34 miles per hour, rhinos have very poor eyesight and have a hard time detecting anything more than 30 yards away.
While you can escape the aggressive charge of a Rhino by doing nothing, you’ll want to do something to make sure you capture the Rhino on this coin – the massive piece features an ultra high relief image of a Rhino that looks like he has caught your scent and is about to sprint off this coin and squash you like a bug!
The latest in the Ivory Coast’s Big 5 coin series of African animals, this 2019-dated Rhino Ultra High Relief Coin was struck in five full ounces of highly pure 99.9% silver. Thanks to the incredible ultra high relief detail and special antiqued Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) finish, the effect is extraordinary on this 50 mm coin! This series has proven to be so popular that the previous three editions – the 2016 Lion, 2017 Elephant and 2018 Leopard – are among our customers’ most frequently asked-for coins!
This legal-tender 5000 Francs coin comes in Uncirculated condition, meaning that your coin is the product of a superb strike and as gorgeous as the day it left the mint! With just 999 of these superb coins available for worldwide release, the time to act is now! A Rhino may have wrinkled and ill-fitting skin that ensures it is always in a very bad temper, but the only thing bad tempered about this coin will be you if you miss out on bagging one. Each comes with its original government packaging. Our supply will not last long so click one to your cart now!
- INCREDIBLE HIGH RELIEF DESIGN – The fourth coin in the Big 5 series of African animal coins, the face of the Rhino on this coin looks as if it were coming off the coin in a full-fledged charge. Thanks to the ultra high relief and special antiqued finish, the effect is extraordinary! The coin’s obverse features the Coat of Arms for the Ivory Coast: a shield flanked by palms trees and the nation’s national animal – a Rhino!
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY-PURE SILVER – Each Ivory Coast Silver Rhino Ultra High Relief Antiqued Coin has been struck in five ounces of 99.9% silver.
- LEGAL TENDER COINS – These Five-Ounce Silver Rhino Ultra High Relief Antiqued Coins are 5000 Francs legal tender in the Ivory Coast, a country located on the west coast of Africa between Ghana, Guinea and Liberia.
- GRADED IN BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your 2019 Ivory Coast Five-Ounce Silver Rhino Ultra High Relief Antiqued Coin will come in Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, meaning that your coin is the product of a superb strike – as gorgeous as the day it left the mint!
- VERY LOW LIMITED EDITION – The maximum worldwide limited edition for this coin has been set at just 999. Plus, each coin has its own unique mintage number etched onto its edge.
Don’t just sit there, you’ll want to attract the attention of THIS Rhino – order your 2019 Ivory Coast Five-Ounce Silver Rhino Ultra High Relief Antiqued Coin today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Relief Type||Ultra-High Relief|
|Mint Name||Mauquoy Mint|
|Coin Weight||155.5 Grams - g|
|Weight||5 Ounces - oz|