Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Lord Of The Rings Fantasy 5pc Coin Set #2
Take a Numismatic Journey Through Middle Earth!
Don your cloak, grab your walking stick and take a journey through J.R.R. Tolkien’s realm of Middle-earth™ with this incredible Lord of the Rings™ Fantasy Set! Five pieces (each struck in copper, iron, brass or nickel silver) will lead you along an epic path of discovery that takes you from The Shire™ home of the Hobbits™, through the lands of Elves, Dwarves and Men, all the way to the black sands of Mordor™ and back again. The second of two, this set includes:
- A Rivendell™ Moon, created in Imladris™ under the rule of Elrond™
- A Lake-town™ Two-Ducat struck shortly before the dragon Smaug destroyed the town
- A Half-Crown from The Shire, displaying a chestnut tree and inscribed with "Shire, Abode of the Hobbits"
- An Iron Mûmak™ from Harad™, and
- An Isengard™ Red Hand of Saruman™, displaying both the Eye of Sauron and Mount Doom
Packaged in a plastic holder, this set also includes a storycard that will guide your path through Tolkien’s world of magic, peril, heroism, and "One Ring to Rule Them All."
Officially licensed and hand-crafted by the Shire Post Mint, this Lord of the Rings set is the perfect gift for any lover of epic fantasy. This fantasy set is also incredibly affordable, making it a wonderful way to introduce young family members to the exciting world of collecting. Just imagine the excited looks on their faces as they examine the similarities and differences of pieces struck in different regions of Tolkien’s Middle-earth, only to learn that the same type of journey can be taken by examining modern coins from different nations! Don’t miss out on this fantastic fantasy set!