Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2014 Niue $2 1-oz Silver Avengers Captain America Proof
Make Captain America the Hero of Your Collection!
Injected with a massive dose of Super Soldier serum during World War II, young Steve Rogers was transformed from a scrawny kid into our nation’s most patriotic hero – Captain America. Accidently frozen in ice near the end of the war, “Cap” was revived by the Avengers and today is the superhero team’s leader. He’s also one of the world’s most popular and beloved comic book characters and the star of the massively popular Marvel Cinematic Universe.
And now he’s also bursting from the surface of a spectacular coin in dazzling shades of red, white and blue on this release struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.9% silver! This $2 legal-tender coin was issued in 2014 as part of Niue’s Avengers series of colorized proof coins. Depicted with his instantly recognizable shield, a determined-looking Captain America looks like he’s charging off the coin and into your collection! This gorgeous proof is officially licensed by Marvel and was expertly crafted from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields!
With its full-color depiction of Cap, you’ll feel like a kid again as the coin looks just like the prized comics you spent hours reading as a kid – or maybe even still read! Plus, it will come with a lapel pin and arrive housed in a decorative metal tin. You’ll also receive a unique colorful Certificate of Authenticity that was made from die-cut stainless steel. Only 3,500 of these coins were struck, so order yours now before our supply runs out!
- THE FIRST AVENGER – This coin pays tribute the Captain America – the first Avenger – and depicts a full-color image of the comic book superhero and his famous shield. The coin’s reverse features a portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each Captain America coin was struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.9% silver and measures 40.7 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL TENDER – These One-Ounce Silver Captain America coins are $2 legal tender in Niue, a small island nation the South Pacific Ocean of which Queen Elizabeth II is the head of state.
- GORGEOUS PROOF CONDITION – Your 2014 Niue One-Ounce Silver Avengers Captain America coin comes in gorgeous Proof condition, meaning that was crafted from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – Just 3,500 of these coins were ever struck for worldwide release.
Make this coin the hero of your collection – add the limited-edition 2014 Niue One-Ounce Silver Avengers Captain America Proof to your cart today!
|Year of Issue||2014|
|Coin Weight||31.1 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|