“Accio Harry Potter Hogwarts Silver Proof!”
Bursting with ghosts, spells and secret chambers; Hogwarts Castle is probably the most popular boarding school of all time. It’s also the central location for the adventures of Harry Potter and his friends in author J.K. Rowling’s popular book and film series about the teenaged wizard – a franchise that has an estimated worth of $25 billion!
Aside from the attractions at the Universal Studios theme parks, Hogwarts is not a real place you can visit despite the impressive special effects you may have seen in the films. But now you can own a piece of Hogwarts thanks to a new coin series dedicated to all things Harry Potter. Struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.9% silver, this coin is the first release in the Harry Potter series that pays tribute to the characters and locations in the Harry Potter film series. The iconic castle looms high atop a cliff on the surface of this coin while Harry’s owl Hedwig takes flight across Black Lake in the foreground.
In addition, each coin in this magical series was struck at the prestigious New Zealand Mint in gorgeous proof condition, meaning they were expertly crafted from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields. The detail is so sharp and clear you’ll want to pick up your broomstick and fly towards Hogwarts and see if you can join a Quidditch match!
In fact, your 2020 Niue One-Ounce Silver Harry Potter Hogwarts Proof has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded proof will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has certified that your Hogwarts Silver Proof is a First Releases (FR) coin, a designation that means it was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of its release. It will also come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core.
With just 5,000 coins minted for the entire world, however, these enchanting treasures are sure to vanish in short order. Make sure that one of the coins that disappears from our vault reappears in your collection!
- FIRST RELEASE IN HARRY POTTER COIN SERIES – Depicting Hogwarts Castle, this coin is the first release in the Harry Potter series that pay tribute to iconic characters and locations in the Harry Potter film series. The coin’s obverse features the royal portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each Silver Harry Potter Hogwarts Proof was struck at the New Zealand Mint in a Troy ounce of highly pure 99.9% silver and measures 40 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL-TENDER COINS – These One-Ounce Silver Harry Potter Hogwarts Proofs are $2 legal tender in Niue, a small island nation in the South Pacific Ocean.
- PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your 2020 Niue One-Ounce Silver Harry Potter Hogwarts Proof has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in perfect Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that your Hogwarts Silver Proof is a First Releases (FR) coin. It will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with a black display core.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The maximum worldwide limited mintage for this proof has been set at just 5,000.
The time is now to say, “Accio, Hogwarts Silver Coin!” With just 5,000 of these highly collectible proof coins available, you’d better speak that magical phrase now before a bunch of other Muggles scoop them all up!