This Coin Is Programmed to Add Excitement to Your Collection
As mankind advances further into the computer age, fears of a robot uprising that were once only fodder for science-fiction writers are not so far-fetched anymore. And those fears are nowhere more in evidence than in the Star Wars™ universe where some droids and robots have no compunctions against eliminating humans. And on this coin, the third release in the New Zealand Mint’s Star Wars™ Mandalorian™ coin series based on the Disney+ television show, we see IG-11™, a deadly bounty hunter programmed to complete its mission at all costs — and now you can secure one of these coins before they disappear from existence.
Eyegee-Eleven: A Star Wars Droid That’s Not Afraid to Fight
Struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.9% fine silver, this coin is truly an out-of-this-world collectible. It features a colorized depiction of IG-11, an assassin droid and killer robot programmed to follow the protocols of the Bounty Hunters’ Guild. IG-11 joins forces with the series titular character in a shared search for Grogu — or as most people call him, “Baby Yoda,” a Force-sensitive infant. Rather than kill the child, the Mandalorian saves its life and disables IG-11 to prevent the single-minded droid from completing its mission. Also known as Eyegee-Eleven or simply Eyegee, IG-11 eventually becomes one of the Mandalorian’s most trusted friends—upon reprogramming, of course.
Gorgeous Gem Proofs & Original Mint Packaging
Issued on behalf of Niue, a small island nation in the South Pacific Ocean, each $2 legal-tender coin available here come in gorgeous Gem Proof condition, meaning they were expertly crafted by the mint from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields! Each coin also comes beautifully housed in its original mint packaging, which consists of a premium black box slipped inside a Mandalorian-branded outer box along with a Certificate of Authenticity.
Limited Authorized Worldwide Mintage
These coins are also officially licensed by Lucasfilm Ltd and have a maximum worldwide limited edition of just 2,000! With the incredible popularity of the show and the huge Star Wars fan base, you can bet this will be an extremely popular coin around the world. Don’t be left disappointed when our supply of these coins is all gone; click one to your cart today!
- THIRD RELEASE IN STAR WARS MANDALORIAN SERIES – This coin is the third release in the New Zealand Mint’s Star Wars™ Mandalorian™ coin series based on the Disney+ television show. It shows assassin droid IG-11 in full color on the reverse while the obverse features the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II.
- OFFICIALLY LICENSED – These coins are officially licensed by Lucasfilm Ltd.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each Star Wars Mandalorian: IG-11 Colorized Proof was struck by the New Zealand Mint in a full ounce of highly pure 99.9% fine silver and measures 40 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL-TENDER COIN – These 2021 Niue One-Ounce Silver Star Wars Mandalorian: IG-11 Colorized Proofs are $2 legal tender in Niue, a small island nation in the South Pacific Ocean.
- GORGEOUS PROOF CONDITION – Your 2021 Niue One-Ounce Silver Star Wars Mandalorian: IG-11 Colorized Proof features frosted details rising over mirror-like fields.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The worldwide mintage for the 2021 Niue One-Ounce Silver Star Wars Mandalorian: IG-11 Colorized Proof was set at just 2,000.
Bring home all the action and excitement of the Mandalorian with this 2021 Niue One-Ounce Silver Star Wars Mandalorian: IG-11 Colorized Proof. Get yours now before the small limited edition disappears!