Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 Fiji $1 1-oz Silver Monuments by Moonlight Stonehenge Ultra High Relief Proof NGC PF70
The Perfect Gift For Your Favorite Druid or Druidess
Estimated to have been constructed between 4,000 and 5,000 years ago, Stonehenge remains a mystery to this day. The stones are thought to have been brought from as far as 140 miles away, and its relationship to the sun is well-documented. But what does it look like at night? Visitors don’t usually get to see this beautiful sight, but now YOU can thanks to the Monuments by Moonlight series!
If you thought Stonehenge was mysterious during the day, check out this coin! Struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.9% silver, the coin depicts Stonehenge at midnight, a gigantic full moon hovering in the sky above silent in its memories of ancient flaming pyres and weird mystical ceremonies. The strange appearance is all the more mysterious thanks the coin’s magnificent Ultra High Relief, allowing the stones to rise up off the shimmering field. No wonder this design was chosen to be the first release in the Monuments by Moonlight series!
And the design is simply flawless on this coin. In fact, each 2019 Fiji One-Ounce Silver Monuments by Moonlight Stonehenge Ultra High Relief Proof available in this offer has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Proof-70 (PF70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded proof will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended.
We may never know all the answers about but this prehistoric site located near, which is perhaps why it continues to be one of Great Britain’s most popular tourist attractions. An imposing ring of standing stones each 13 feet tall and 7 feet wide, Stonehenge is believed to have been many things: a sacred burial site; a place to study celestial and astronomical alignments; or even a place of healing. It was once even thought to be used as a Druid love temple! Whatever Stonehenge was, there’s no mistaking its incomparable testimony to prehistoric times – or its iconic status as being distinctly British!
Just 2,019 of these will ever be struck so don’t get left out; get one for your favorite Druid or Druidess and celebrate the mystery and beauty of the night at one of the world’s most famous monuments! Order your 2019 Fiji One-Ounce Silver Monuments by Moonlight Stonehenge Ultra High Relief Proof today!
- FIRST RELEASE IN MONUMENTS BY MOONLIGHT SERIES – Stonehenge is the theme for the first release in the new “Monuments by Moonlight” proof coin series. The obverse presents a gigantic full moon floating above the ancient Stonehenge circle in England along with the simple inscription MONUMENTS BY MOONLIGHT. The coin’s obverse features the Fiji Coat of Arms.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each 2019 Fiji Monuments by Moonlight Stonehenge Ultra High Relief Proof was struck in one full ounce of highly pure 99.9% fine silver and measures 38.6 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL TENDER IN FIJI – These 2019 Fiji One-Ounce Silver Monuments by Moonlight Stonehenge Ultra High Relief Proofs are $1 legal tender in the South Pacific Ocean island nation of Fiji
- GRADED IN PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your 2019 Fiji One-Ounce Silver Monuments by Moonlight Stonehenge Ultra High Relief Proof has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Proof-70 (PF70) condition.
- VERY LOW LIMITED MINTAGE – The worldwide edition limit for this coin has been set at just 2,109.
Fans of Stonehenge and coin collectors around the world are going crazy for this fascinating proof. But you don’t have to travel to Great Britain to get one and you don’t need to polish up on your Druid rituals. Just add it to your cart!
add it to your cart!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Relief Type||Ultra-High Relief|
|Mint Name||Commonwealth Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.1 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|