Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Palau 1 Dollar 1/2 Gram Golden Laughing Buddha Brilliant Uncirculated
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $69.95 $67.89
Share in the Joy!
When most people think of Enlightenment in the Eastern sense of the word, they have images of men living monastic lives in isolated, quiet reflection. Laughing Buddha, or “Hotei,” as he is known in Japan, offers a stark contrast to that image. Although Laughing Buddha was in fact a monk, he was anything but isolated. Instead, he walked from town to town carrying a cloth sack that was filled with small toys and candy, which he generously shared with children. When he was finished handing out what he brought with him, he would put down his bag, look up at the sky, and begin laughing. Because laughter is contagious, those around him would begin laughing as well. When all were laughing heartily, he considered his work done and went on to the next town to do more of the same. This coin gives you the opportunity to share in that jolly approach to life.
- PART OF THE “SPECIAL SHAPES GOLD” COLLECTION-- This Laughing Buddha joins twelve previous editions in this series, which features a variety of shaped coins. Many collectors love the series because each issue is adds a special sort of variety to their collections.
- UNIQUE SHAPED– This coin is a great way to add variety to any gold coin collection because of its unique shape, which is fitted to the iconic figure’s shape.
- PALAU LEGAL TENDER– This undated coin has a face value of $1 in the Republic of Palau. Palau is an island nation iin the Western Pacific that consists of over 300 islands.
- CERTIFICATE OF AUTHENTICITY– Fakes of such a popular coin could be common, but this one comes with a certificate of authenticity.
- A LIMITED MINTAGE – With half a billion Buddhists and countless others who would find this coin appealing, its limited mintage of just 15,000 pieces will not be around long..
Laughing Buddha lived happily and believed strongly in two approaches to life. One is that the more you give, the more you receive. The other is that your problems will remain whether you laugh at them or worry about them, so you might as well choose the former. This shaped coin gives you the chance to share in that light, happy approach to life every time that you look at it. The good news is that many collectors want a reminder of the desire to live that way, but the bad news is that, with only 15,000 of these coins, few will have the chance to enjoy this one. Don’t wait; get yours before it’s too late!
|Coin Weight||.50 Grams - g|