Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
PRODUCT RETURN POLICY
The Company encourages you to examine your purchase immediately upon receipt, and call our toll free number at 1-800-721- 0320 during Customer Service hours in the event of any issues or concerns.
Bullion Items – Non-Returnable, Non-Cancellable, Exchanges Only
- The term "bullion items", for purposes of this provision, includes but is not limited to ungraded silver, gold, platinum or palladium legal tender coins; and silver, gold, platinum or palladium bars or rounds; as well as any other item advertised or marketed by Company as a "bullion item", prior to Customer purchase. Purchases of Bullion Items may not be re turned or cancelled for any reason, at any time, but in the event of a manufacturer's defect may be exchanged for the same item, within the Company's sole discretion, if otherwise available;
- In addition to Bullion Items, there are other items from time to time which may not be returned or cancelled for any reason. In this event, the item will clearly be marked as a "Final Sale", in the listing description and/or at the time of purchase;
- It is at our sole discretion to determine what constitutes a Bullion Item and/or a Final Sale, and each return or exchange request is handled separately on a case by case basis.
Non-Bullion Items – 30-Day Return Policy
- You are entitled to return any non-bullion item purchased from Company within 30 days of the invoice date and receive a full refund of the purchase price, conditioned upon the following:
- Products cannot be altered, and coins must be in their original coin capsules, and original packaging, complete and in saleable condition, as a condition of any return. If the product has been altered, is not in its original coin capsule, or is otherwise in unsaleable condition, the product will not be accepted for return or exchange; and
- All documents and bonus items included with the product must also be returned. If the product is not returned with all original packaging and bonus items, is incomplete, or is returned after the 30-day return period, the Company reserves the right not to accept the return or to accept the return subject to a 20% restocking fee, in the Company's sole discretion;
- All returns with a purchase price over $500 must include a Return Authorization Number. This number can be obtained from our Customer Service Department by calling toll-free at 1-800-721-0320 during Customer Service hours;
- Refunds of non-bullion items are for the cost of product only; shipping and handling charges are not refundable, unless otherwise stated by Company.
- Company will refund the purchase price to the customer in the same manner in which the original purchase was made, i.e., credit card purchases will be credited back to the credit card used. An balance due and owing on a returned item will be deducted from the refunded amount prior to crediting the customer's account.
- Beyond the 30-day return period, Company is under no obligation to accept return of any product, but may in its discretion do so pursuant to this policy, for up to one year from the invoice date.
This is the end of the Product Return Policy. This Agreement was last revised effective October 31, 2017. Click to view the previous version