Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Roll of 20 - 2018 South Africa 1-Ounce Silver Krugerrand NGC Gem UNC First Releases - Springbok Label
The First-Ever Brilliant Uncirculated Silver Bullion Krugerrands Are On a Roll!
The name "Krugerrand" has been synonymous with wealth, prosperity and riches for more than 50 years. First issued in 1967, the South African Gold Krugerrand holds the title of being both the world’s first modern gold bullion coin – AND the most widely traded gold coin on the planet, inspiring similar gold bullion series around the globe. However, while other countries had produced silver versions of their bullion coins, collectors had only dreamed of owning official Krugerrand coins as pure silver bullion coins . . . that is, until now!
Now you can own one – or more – of the FIRST-EVER One-Ounce Silver Bullion Krugerrands – struck by the award-winning South African Mint in a full ounce of 99.9% fine silver. This silver bullion coin bears the same design as the original gold coin – former South African President Paul Kruger on one side and the iconic Springbok antelope on the other.
Don’t miss your chance to own this first-ever issue – it’s like being first in line to collect the very first American Eagle or Canadian Maple Leaf silver bullion coins! And now you can really stock up and save by getting a 20-coin roll. Each coin in your roll will be certified as a First Releases (FR) coin by NGC, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue. In addition, each silver Krugerrand will come sonically sealed in an acrylic coin holder that has been encapsulated with a special Springbok label.
Whether you've already brought a Silver Krugerrand home to your collection or you've been waiting to make one your own, now is the perfect time to join the party! But don't wait much longer – based on past history these coins will not last long. Reserve your 20-coin roll of 2018 Gem Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) Silver Bullion Krugerrands today!
- FAMOUS KRUGERRAND DESIGN STRUCK IN SILVER – South Africa’s famous Gold Krugerrand is now available as a silver bullion coin and features the same iconic designs! It’s the first year this popular coin has been available as a Brilliant Uncirculated bullion coin!
- STRUCK IN ONE OUNCE OF HIGHLY-PURE SUILVER – Each of these large 38.7 mm Krugerrands has been struck in a troy ounce of 99.9% silver
- LEGAL TENDER SILVER BULLION – Although silver Krugerrands are 1 Rand legal tender in South Africa, as bullion coins they carry no monetary face values other than their weight in silver.
- GORGEOUS GEM BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Each coin in your 20-coin roll of 2018 South Africa One-Ounce Silver Krugerrands is in gorgeous Gem Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, as fresh and crisp as the day they left the mint. Each coin will come sonically sealed in an acrylic coin holder that has been encapsulated with a special Springbok label.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – Each coin in your 20-coin roll will also be certified as a First Releases (FR) coin by NGC, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue. In addition, each silver Krugerrand will come sonically sealed in an acrylic coin holder that has been encapsulated with a special Springbok label.
Don't wait to claim this global phenomenon for your collection. Bring a 25-coin roll of the first-ever Silver Bullion Krugerrands home to your collection now!
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Condition||Graded, Uncirculated, Gem|
|Mint Name||South Africa Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.107 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|