Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Russia 1909 5 Roubles Currency Note
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $16.95 $16.45
Currency of the Czars
These Russian currency notes were issued in the early days of the 20th century, when Czar Nicholas II ruled over Imperial Russia. The artistry of these notes is so beautiful, you’ll want to frame them and put them on your wall. Even after more than a century, the colors on these notes are still vibrant thanks to the fact that they only circulated lightly before being stashed away. Interestingly, while Czar Nicholas II was violently overthrown during the Bolshevik Revolution in 1917, these notes continued to be not just used, but printed as well! Normally, such an abrupt change in a nation’s government results in new legal tender being circulated as a symbol of the new status quo. Perhaps these 5 Roubles Currency Notes were simply too beautiful to give up! Each comes in a protective display folder with an informative storycard. Relive the revolution and order now!
- STUNNING IMAGERY FROM THE LAST CZAR – The notes from Czarist Russia are decorated with ornate and handsome vignettes that capture the splendor of Russia under Czar Nicholas II before World War I and the Bolshevik Revolution set the nation on a nearly century-long path of communism.
- LEGAL TENDER NOTES – These notes were 5 Roubles legal tender in both Russia and the Soviet Union.
- LIGHTLY CIRCULATED CONDITION – Your Russia 1909 5 Roubles Currency Note comes in Lightly Circulated condition with all the original detail on the front and back as crisp today as it was more than a century ago.
- SCARCE ARTIFACTS OF A BYGONE ERA – While these notes continued to be produced following the Bolshevik Revolution, most eventually wore out and were later destroyed leaving only a small amount in existence for today’s collectors.
- COMES WITH BEAUTIFUL PACKAGING – Each Russia 1909 5 Roubles Currency Note comes beautifully displayed in a protective folder that contains an informative storycard and certificate of authenticity.
|Year of Issue||1909|