Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018 South Africa 1-oz Silver Krugerrand Great Wall of China Privy Mark Edition PCGS MS70
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $595.00 $577.45
$198.33 / month
The Great Wall...Of South Africa?!
In 2018, the prestigious South African Mint struck the world’s first-ever Silver Krugerrand with a Brilliant Uncirculated finish. The coin was an incredible hit all over the world an especially at the 2018 Beijing International Coin Exposition, where the South African Mint introduced another world’s first—the first-ever Krugerrand struck with a special coin show privy mark. Located above the iconic Springbok antelope on the reverse is a unique Great Wall of China privy mark. After more than 50 years of striking Krugerrands, this was the very first time that a special show privy mark had been used!
Just 5,000 of these coins were minted. Compare that to the standard 2018 mintage of silver bullion Krugerrands of more than three million coins, and you can see why these special 2018 Beijing Show Krugerrands might be in such high demand.
- THE NEW KRUGERRAND – The Silver Krugerrand was the newest addition to the Krugerrand family in 2018 and was an amazing hit.
- FIRST PRIVY MARK – This coin is the first Krugerrand struck with a special privy show mark.
- STRUCK IN FINE SILVER – Each of these special Silver Krugerrands was struck in a full ounce of highly pure 99.9% fine silver.
- GRADED IN PERFECT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – These coins have been graded by the Professional Coin Grading Service (PCFGS) as being in flawless Mint State 70 (MS70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coin will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended.
- LIMITED MINTAGE – Only 5,000 of these coins have been struck and only 574 of them are rated as MS70 by PCGS.
We have only 38 of these coins in our vault certified by PCGS as flawless Mint State-70 condition. Get yours now.
|Year of Issue||2018|
|Mint Name||South Africa Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.107 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|