Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2020 South Africa 1-oz Silver Krugerrand Proof NGC PF69UC First Day of Issue w/Tumi Signed Label
2020 Silver Krugerrand Proofs With Labels Signed by Tumi Tsehlo!
After striking Gold Krugerrands for more than 50 years, the world-famous South African Mint began striking SILVER Krugerrands in 2017. Featuring the same design as its gold counterpart – former South African President Paul Kruger on one side and the iconic Springbok antelope on the other – the Silver Krugerrand has since become one of the world’s leading silver bullion coins.
While the bullion version of this coin is already incredibly popular, the proof version is even more appealing to collectors because if its gleaming finish and low mintage. Using specially treated and polished dies along with hand-selected 99.9% pure silver planchets, this 2020 One-Ounce Silver Krugerrand Proof is the product of multiple strikes and innovative laser-etching technology. The result is a pristine coin that shines with mirror-like surfaces and distinct, razor-sharp details!
In fact, each coin available in this offer has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) being in near-perfect Proof-69 Ultra Cameo (PF69UC) condition, a distinction that means your almost-flawless coin will showcase an impressive full strike and indistinguishable imperfections – well above and beyond the quality of the vast majority of coins in the series. In addition, NGC has certified these proofs to be First Day of Issue (FDI) coins, meaning they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository by the release date or on the business day within 24 hours of the official release date. Each has also been specially encapsulated in an acrylic holder with a white display core and an exclusive label personally signed by South African Mint Managing Director Tumi Tsehlo.
The 2020 One-Ounce Silver Krugerrand Proof has an extremely limited mintage of only 20,000 – a fraction of the production number for the Premium Uncirculated 2020 Silver Krugerrand. So, whether you've already brought a Silver Krugerrand home to your collection or you've been waiting to make one your own, now is the perfect time to join the party! But don't wait much longer – based on past history these coins will not last long. Already Silver Krugerrand proofs from past years are selling for substantially higher prices on secondary markets. Who knows what will happen to this year’s edition?
Don’t wait to find out – get your 2020 One-Ounce Silver Krugerrand Proof today!
- FAMOUS KRUGERRAND DESIGN STRUCK IN SILVER – South Africa’s famous Gold Krugerrand is now available as a silver bullion coin and features the same iconic designs with South African President Paul Kruger on one side and the iconic Springbok antelope on the other.
- STRUCK IN ONE OUNCE OF PURE SUILVER – These large 38.7 mm Krugerrands are struck in an ounce of 99.9% silver.
- NEAR-PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your 2020 South Africa One-Ounce Silver Krugerrand has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in near-perfect Proof-69 Ultra Cameo (PF69UC) condition.
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that each proof available in this offer is a First Day of Issue (FDI) coin – independent authentication that it was released during the premier day of the series' issue.
- INCLUDES KEY MINT SIGNATURE – Each coin in this offer has been specially encapsulated in an acrylic holder with a black display core and an exclusive gold label personally signed by South African Mint Managing Director Tumi Tsehlo.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – The South African Mint struck just 20,000 One-Ounce Silver Krugerrand Proofs in 2020, a number far too low for all the people in the world who would like to add one to their collection.
Don't wait to claim this global phenomenon for your collection. Bring the 2020 South Africa One-Ounce Silver Krugerrand Proof home to your collection now!
|Year of Issue||2020|
|Pedigree||First Day Of Issue|
|Mint Name||South Africa Mint|
|Coin Weight||31.107 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|