Introducing the World’s First-Ever 2-Ounce Silver Krugerrands
Since 1967, the South African One-Ounce Gold Krugerrand has set the standard for gold bullion coinage. For more than 50 years, its classic design of the Springbok antelope and former South African president Paul Kruger have remained the same, creating a lasting iconic symbol of wealth and prosperity. Then, in 2017, an earthquake shook the coin world: For the first time ever, collectors could secure the Krugerrand struck in one ounce of precious silver!
Now, for 2020, a new first-ever release has arrived from the South African Mint, a release that has collectors around the world salivating at the prospect of securing one. It’s the world’s first-ever TWO-Ounce Silver Krugerrand Proof!
Struck in two Troy ounces of highly pure 99.9% fine silver, the Two-Ounce Silver Krugerrand Proof displays the same classic design that has graced the Krugerrand series for more than five decades. Each coin is official legal tender in South Africa and comes guaranteed by the South African government for its contents, purity and legal-tender value. What’s more, each Two-Ounce Silver Krugerrand Proof available in this offer has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition, a distinction that means each perfectly-graded proof will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
In addition, NGC has certified these Two-Ounce Silver Krugerrands to be First Releases (FR) coins, a designation that means these coins were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of their release. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later. Each will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with white display core and an exclusive South African flag label.
Just 10,000 Two-Ounce Silver Krugerrand Proofs have been authorized for release in 2020 with only an extremely limited number made available to the U.S. market. If you want to be one of the lucky few to secure this coin for your collection, you must act quickly. It’s estimated that only 10 percent of the entire mintage will be available to our valued customers so reserve yours now before our supply runs out!
- FIRST-EVER TWO-OUNCE SILVER KRUGERRAND PROOF – These coins are the first-ever Two-Ounce Silver Krugerrand Proofs. They display the same classic design of the Springbok antelope and former South African president Paul Kruger that has been used for more than 50 years.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each coin has been struck by the South African Mint in two Troy ounces of highly pure 99.9% fine silver and measures 50 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL TENDER – These coins are 2 Rand legal tender in South Africa.
- PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your 2020 South Africa Two-Ounce Silver Krugerrand Proof has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in perfect Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified these Krugerrands to be First Releases (FR) coins. Each will come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder with white display core and an exclusive South African flag label.
- LOW LIMITED EDITION – Just 10,000 Two-Ounce Silver Krugerrand Proofs have been authorized for release in 2020 with only an extremely limited number made available to the U.S. market.
For more than 50 years, the Krugerrand was only available struck in gold. Now you can secure this immensely popular coin struck not only in shimmering Proof condition, but – for the first time EVER – in two Troy ounces of silver! Hurry and secure yours now!