Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2018-S & 2019-S $1 Silver Eagle 2-pc Set NGC PF70UC First Day of Issue w/Golden Gate Bridge Core & Label
Own a Match-Graded Set of 2018 & 2019 Silver Eagles from the San Francisco Mint
First Authorized by Congress in 1986, the One-Ounce Silver Eagle has become an easy and affordable way for individuals to own silver for the last 33 years. While millions of these highly pure silver bullion coins are struck annually, the Silver Eagles that savvy collectors desire the most are those in gleaming Proof condition.
The Proof version of this spectacular coin has always featured razor-sharp details and impressive mirrored finishes. They are struck in the thousands compared to the millions for the bullion editions. And now you can order the both the 2018 and 2019 proof versions specially struck at the San Francisco Mint! What’s more, these two high-grade silver beauties come match-graded in pristine condition and encapsulated in special San Francisco-themed holders!
Each Silver Eagle in this two-piece set has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded proofs will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has certified these proofs to be First Day of Issue (FDI) coins, meaning they were received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository by the release date or on the business day within 24 hours of their official release date. They will also come sonically sealed in acrylic holders with exclusive Golden Gate Bridge display cores and labels.
Few things could represent the “Golden Gate City” better than this matched-graded set of beautiful American Silver Eagles from the San Francisco Mint. If you have a love for all things Frisco, enjoy collecting Silver Eagles, or just like having lots of silver, then this special set is for you!
- ONE OF AMERICA’S MOST POPULAR COIN DESIGNS – Adolph A. Weinman's iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle – where her exquisitely detailed beauty has remained ever since. It’s paired with a reverse design that features a stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle created by designer John Mercanti – the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The artisans of the U.S. Mint in San Francisco are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into a beautiful piece of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each Silver Eagle proof coin is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin's reverse.
- GRADED IN PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your coins have been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition.
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified your proofs to be First Day of Issue (FDI) coins. They will come sonically sealed in acrylic holders with exclusive Golden Gate Bridge display cores and labels.
Soar with a pair of eagles with this match-graded 2018-S & 2019-S American Silver Eagle Two-Piece Proof Set. Click it to your cart now to avoid disappointment later!
|Year of Issue||2019, 2018|
|Pedigree||First Day Of Issue|
|Mint Name||San Francisco - S|
|Coin Weight||31.103 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|