Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1818-1959 "1 Cent" Type Set 6-Piece Collection VG-AU
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $39.95 $38.77
U.S. Penny Type Set Collection Traces the Evolution of America’s One-Cent Coin
The Lincoln Cent is the longest running coin series in United States history, struck for more than 100 years with Victor D. Brenner’s instantly-recognizable portrait of President Lincoln. But that wasn’t always the case. This fantastic six-coin set brings together six types of U.S. pennies from our nation’s history that encompass 200 years of one-cents designs.
In this comprehensive set you’ll be able to trace the evolution of America’s one-cent coin. The collection includes the following coins:
- A Large Cent struck between 1818 and 1857 featuring a profile of Lady Liberty.
- An 1863 Indian Head Cent featuring Liberty in a Native American headdress struck in copper-nickel.
- A second Indian Head Cent struck in bronze and dated between 1864 and 1909.
- The 1943 Lincoln Steel Cent struck without copper to aid in the war effort during the Second World War.
- The 1944 Lincoln Shell Casing Cent struck with copper recycled from used shell cartridges from the battlefields of World War II.
- A 1959 Lincoln Cent, which saw the coin’s reverse change from the “Wheat-Back” design to showing the Lincoln Memorial.
Each coin comes in Very Good to About Uncirculated (VG-AU) condition and will be stored in a clear numismatic plastic flip. Take a trip through U.S. history and secure your U.S. Penny Type Set now.
|Year of Issue||(Dates May Vary)|
|Coin Weight||31.07 Grams - g|