Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1880-1882-S $1 Silver Morgan 3 Piece Set Wild West “Outlaw”
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $299.00 $290.18
$149.50 / month
From an Outlaw’s Pocket to Your Private Collection
Whether they were stolen from a stagecoach, a small town bank or paid as a bounty for hunting down criminals, the Morgan Silver Dollar was a pivotal part of life in the American Wild West. To hold one in your hands is to enjoy the exact same sensation that Jesse James or Black Bart felt after a major score. If you’re ready for that experience, you can secure one of these three “Outlaw” Silver Dollars! Each comes set into a storycard that tells an exciting tale from the American Wild West.
Act now to get a rootin’ tootin’ set of wild-and-wooly silver dollars with the Morgan Silver Dollar Wild West Outlaw Three-Piece Set. Struck from 1880-1882 at the San Francisco Mint, each Morgan comes in remarkable Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition.
- FAMOUS MORGAN SILVER DOLLARS FROM THE HEYDAY OF AMERICA’S “WILD WEST” – Morgan Silver Dollars circulated widely in America’s “Wild West.” These coins were selected to coincide with famous outlaws and outlaw events of that rip-roarin’ era: 1880 for the pinnacle of Black Bart, the Gentleman Bandit; 1881 for the Gunfight at the OK Corral; and 1882 for the year Jesse James was shot in the back by fellow gang member, the cowardly Bob Ford.
- STRUCK BY THE HISTORIC SAN FRANCISCO MINT – Each coin in your Morgan Silver Dollar Wild West Outlaw 3-pc Set was struck at the historic “Granite Lady” – the San Francisco Mint. The mint got its nickname for its massive granite construction that was able to withstand the cataclysmic San Francisco earthquake of 1906. Many collectors agree that the best-struck coins in the entire Morgan series were those struck at the San Francisco Mint from 1878-1882.
- MINTED IN FINE SILVER – These historic Morgan Silver Dollars are struck in 90% fine silver from the famous Comstock Lode.
- OUTSTANDING BRILLIANT UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Each coin in your Morgan Silver Dollar Wild West Outlaw 3-pc Set is in stunning Brilliant Uncirculated (BU) condition, meaning they look as fresh and crisp as the day they left the mint more than 135 years ago!
- SCARCE DISAPPEARING TREASURES – While the U.S. Mint and its branch mints struck millions of Morgan Silver Dollars from 1878-1921, the ravages of time and a series of massive silver meltings have conspired to drastically reduce the number of Morgans available to modern collectors. In fact, coin experts have estimated that only about 15% of ALL Morgan Silver Dollars exist today in any condition!
|Year of Issue||1882, 1881, 1880|
|Mint Name||San Francisco - S|
|Coin Weight||26.73 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|