Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1971-1976-S Eisenhower Silver Dollar 5-Piece BU Collection Set
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $99.95 $97.00
Silver “Ikes” From the San Francisco Mint
Of all the branches of the U.S. Mint, only the San Francisco Mint struck Eisenhower Dollars in 40% fine American silver – and only for five years! We challenged ourselves to assemble as many 5-coin Eisenhower Silver Dollar collections as possible, and now you can secure one for less than $16 per coin!
This set includes the 1971, 1972, 1973 and 1974 Ike Silver Dollars, featuring Eisenhower on the obverse and a version of the Apollo 11 mission patch design on the reverse to commemorate man’s first steps on the lunar surface. You’ll also receive the redesigned 1976-S Bicentennial Silver Dollar, which features the Liberty Bell on the reverse before a full moon. This set sells elsewhere for as much as $199. Save nearly $120 by ordering your set right here, right now!
Struck only from 1971-1978, it’s been 40 years since the last Ike Dollars rolled off the presses at the U.S. Mint. The last of the large-sized dollar coins, many Ike Dollars can command high prices – especially the Uncirculated collector versions like these struck in 40% silver. Finding one of these beauties todays is tough enough let alone securing a complete set of San Francisco Silver Ikes.
With the popularity of Eisenhower, the 50th anniversary of the Apollo 11 moon landing, and the limited number of sets available, there’s no guarantee how long our supply will last. Order yours now!
- COMPLETE SET OF UNCIRCULATED SILVER IKES – The Eisenhower Dollar was struck in 40% silver from 1971-1976. These five coins (There is no 1975-dated coin as the dual-dated 1776-1976 coin was issued in both 1975 and 1976) are scarce and hard to find.
- TWO POPULAR DESIGNS ON ONE COIN – Struck at the San Francisco Mint, the obverse of each coin features the bust of President Dwight David Eisenhower. The reverse of each coin features the same design used for the Apollo 11 mission insignia. The reverse of the 1776-1976 coin was modified for the Bicentennial and features the Liberty Bell with the moon behind it.
- AMERICA’S LAST SILVER DOLLARS – These coins represent the last silver dollars in U.S. history. Today’s silver dollars are “dollars” in name only as they are bullion coins not meant to be circulated or used in commerce. As such, there are no circulated versions.
- LEGAL TENDER COINS – Each coin is one dollar legal tender in the United States of America.
- GLEAMING UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – These coins are all in Uncirculated condition as fresh and crisp as the day they left the U.S. Mint in San Francisco.
Don’t miss your chance to acquire the complete Uncirculated Ike Silver Dollar Set from the San Francisco Mint Get your Silver Ike Set today!
|Year of Issue||1976, 1975, 1974, 1973, 1972, 1971|
|Purity||N/A, 0.4000, 0.8000|
|Mint Name||San Francisco - S|
|Coin Weight||24.59 Grams - g|