Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2017 Canada 10 Dollar Silver Toronto Maple Leaf Matte NGC PF70- Early Release
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ Was
$119.00$79.00 Was $115.49$76.67
It's Official -- 2017 $10 Silver Maple Leaf Honors the NHL Toronto Maple Leafs
Here's your chance to add this officially authorized National Hockey League $10 Silver Maple Leaf to your collection. First struck in 1988 by the artisans at Canada's Royal Canadian Mint, The Silver Maple Leaf was instantly popular with silver collectors around the world. This example is a special commemorative $10 Maple Leaf honoring the Toronto Maple Leafs Hockey team. It's part of a series honoring all Canada's seven NHL franchises. The coin features Queen Elizabeth II and a colorful street hockey scene. It grades perfect Matte Proof 70 (PF70) by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) and is also an Early Releases coin. Its low mintage and popularity mean you should order yours now.
- Each Coin is Struck in 99.99% Pure Silver-- One of the highest percentage pure silver coins in the world
- Designed and Struck at the Royal Canadian Mint-- One of the most renowned mints in the world
- Only 15,000 minted-- A very low number for a popular commemorative coin
- Features a Color Portrait Honoring The Toronto Maple Leafs-- A Night time street hockey game
- Officially Authorized by the National Hockey League-- Part of a series honoring Canada's NHL teams
- Graded Perfect Matte Proof 70 (PF70) By Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) -- The highest grade a coin can achieve
Collectors around the world have been scooping up these popular Silver Maple Leafs for thirty years. This example is no exception. As an officially authorized by the National Hockey League and struck by the Royal Canadian Mint issue, it's sure to be sought after, not only by coin collectors, but by hockey fans as well.
As a one-year-only low-mintage issue, this commemorative could prove to be difficult to find in the future. By securing yours today, you can avoid future disappointment and the uncertainty of future supplies and prices. Order yours now!
|Year of Issue||2017|
|Mint Name||Royal Canadian Mint|
|Coin Weight||15.87 Grams - g|
|Weight||1/2 Ounce - oz|