Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019 $1 Silver American Eagle 3-Piece Set NGC PF70UC First Day of Issue - Black Core, WDC/D/P Mercanti Signed Labels
Silver Eagle Proof Signature Set
Here we’ve collected an incredible set for your Silver Eagle collection, featuring shimmering Proof finishes, special designations and hand-signed labels.
This three-coin set features 2019 Silver Eagle Proofs – three from each purchase location, all graded by Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in perfect Proof-70 (PF70) condition as well as being certified as First Day of Issue (FDI) coins.
These coins also feature the hand-signed signature of 12th U.S. Mint Chief Engraver John Mercanti. Each coin has also been encapsulated in a special acrylic holder with a protective black core.
No need to mix and match – this set has them all!
- WEINMAN'S CLASSIC WALKING LIBERTY . . . – Adolph A. Weinman's iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle with her exquisitely detailed beauty remaining on the coin ever since.
- . . . PAIRED WITH JOHN MERCANTI'S HERALDIC EAGLE! – This stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle featured on these coins was created by designer John Mercanti -- the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The craftspeople of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.9% fine silver into beautiful pieces of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each 2019 Silver Eagle coin is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the reverse of each coin.
- BEAUTIFUL PERFECT CONDITION – Each coin in your 2019 $1 Silver Eagle 3-Coin Set will arrive to you in Proof-70 (PF70) condition, a distinction that means your perfectly-graded coins will have ZERO imperfections – showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended!
- KEY FIRST DAY OF ISSUE CERTIFICATION – NGC has graded your Silver Eagles to be a First Day of Issue (FDI) coins, meaning each was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository by the release date or on the business day within 24 hours of the official release date.
- SIGNED, SEALED AND DELIVERED – Not only do your coins come graded by NGC to be in perfect condition but they have also been sealed with special labels signed by John Mercanti, the 12th Chief Engraver of the U.S. Mint!
The coins, the silver, the signatures, the grade . . . your 2019 $1 Silver Eagle 3-Coin Set is a collection you cannot pass up. Order yours today!
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Pedigree||First Day Of Issue|
|Mint Name||West Point - W|
|Coin Weight||31.101 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|