Celebrate The Year of the Ox With An Adorable Colorized Coin
After a tumultuous 2020 racked by pandemics, wildfires, earthquakes and more, a return to a slower-paced life is a much needed respite. And what could better represent a slow and steady life than the Ox. The second sign in the Chinese Lunar Calendar, the Ox is a powerful and balanced animal that always find a way to get back on its feet even during difficult times. What better symbol could be depicted for 2021? And that’s just the image you’ll find on this Year of the Ox Colorized Silver Proof from China!
Colorful Baby Ox Sets The Tone for 2021
Struck in 30 grams of highly pure 99.9% fine silver, this delightful coin showcases an adorable baby ox in full color. The sweet little thing seems more interested in checking out its tail than with bestowing blessings for the new year as it prances across the surface of the coin in shades of orange, red, blue, yellow and black. The coin’s obverse features China’s national emblem, year date, and the words “Year of the Ox” in Mandarin Chinese.
Each 2021 China Thirty-Gram Silver Year of the Ox Colorized Proof available in this offer has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in flawless Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition, a distinction that means these perfectly-graded proofs have ZERO imperfections — showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. In addition, NGC has certified that these proofs are First Releases (FR) coins, a designation that means they were was received by NGC or an NGC-approved depository within the first 30 days of their release. Collectors seek out these coins because they are produced with new dies and considered to have sharper strikes and deeper mirrors than those that are struck later. Each will also come sonically sealed in an acrylic holder and encapsulated with an exclusive China-themed label and accompanied by its original mint packaging that consists of an official mint box and a mint-issued Certificate of Authenticity.
Chinese Demands Means Few of the Coins are Available
Though the 30-gram Silver Colorized Year of the Ox Proof has a limited edition of 200,000, it’s anticipated that most of this mintage will be quickly absorbed by China’s domestic market. In fact, we were only able to get our hands on 100 pieces — a number well short for the thousands of customers we market China-themed collectibles to each year.
Those born during the Year of the Ox are thought to be dependable, patient and are take pride in maintaining good interpersonal relationships. With 2021 being the Year of the Ox, there’s no time like the present to obtain this intriguing limited-edition proof that celebrates one of the zodiac’s most popular animals. Order yours now before our supply runs out!
- COLORIZED YEAR OF THE OX COIN – This commemorative proof features a colorized representation of an adorable baby ox. The coin’s obverse shows China’s national emblem, the year date and the words “Year of the Ox” in Mandarin Chinese.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each Year of the Ox Colorized Proof was struck in 30 grams of highly pure 99.9% fine silver and measures 40 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL TENDER IN CHINA – These 2021 China Thirty-Gram Silver Year of the Ox Colorized Proofs are 10 Yuan legal tender in the People’s Republic of China.
- PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your 2021 China Thirty-Gram Silver Year of the Ox Colorized Proof has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in perfect Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition.
- KEY FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that your proof is a First Releases (FR) coin, meaning that it was among the first struck by the mint and was verified within the first 30 days of issue. It will come in an acrylic holder with an exclusive China-themed label.
- LIMITED WORLDWIDE RELEASE – The 2021 China Thirty-Gram Silver Year of the Ox Colorized Proof is limited to a mintage of 200,000 — most of which is absorbed by the collector market in China.
Few of these 2021 China Thirty-Gram Silver Year of the Ox Colorized Proofs ever make it out of China. Don’t get left out in the cold; secure one now before our supply runs out!