Ten Symbolic Beasts Guard Queen Elizabeth II — And They’re All Here!
Beginning in 2017, The Royal Mint celebrated the reign of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II with a 10-part series featuring The Queen’s Beasts — ten symbolic creatures that stood guard outside her coronation at Westminster Cathedral on June 2, 1953. Each six-foot-tall statue represented a part of The Queen’s centuries-long royal lineage. Now, upon completion of the Queen’s Beasts Series, The Royal Mint is marking that program’s success with a special eleventh and final release, a “Completer” coin that displays all 10 Queen’s Beasts!
The Queen And Her Ten Guardians
Struck in five full ounces of highly pure 99.9% fine silver, this legal-tender £10 (ten pounds) coin was designed by Royal Mint engraver Jody Clark, the same artist responsible for all 10 Queen’s Beasts designs as well as the current effigy of Queen Elizabeth II. The fascinating design features all 10 beasts — the Lion of England, the Unicorn of Scotland, the Red Dragon of Wales, the Black Bull of Clarence, the Falcon of the Plantagenets, the Yale of Beaufort, the White Lion of Mortimer, the White Horse of Hanover, the White Greyhound of Richmond, and the Griffin of Edward III — circled around the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II. The obverse similarly features the effigy of the queen.
Perfect Proof Coins From Among The Very First Struck!
The beauty of this design has been made even more superb thanks to the coin’s gorgeous Proof finish that features beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields. In fact, each coin available in this offer has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in flawless Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition, a distinction that means these perfectly-graded proof coins have ZERO imperfections — showing all features and fields exactly as the engraver and mint intended. Plus, NGC has further pedigreed that these coins were “One of First 125 Struck.” Each will also come sonically sealed in an acrylic capsule with an exclusive Queen’s Beasts label.
Just 435 of these amazing proofs were ever struck and quantities are severely limited. So, don’t delay; order your 2021 Great Britain Five-Ounce Silver Queen’s Beasts Completer Proof now before our small allotment disappears!
- FINAL RELEASE IN QUEEN’S BEASTS SERIES – This “Completer” coin is the eleventh and final release in the Queen’s Beasts series that depicted the ten symbolic creatures that stood guard outside the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II at Westminster Cathedral on June 2, 1953. The design shows all 10 beasts circled around the effigy of Queen Elizabeth II. The coin’s obverse features the current effigy of The Queen.
- STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – Each Queen’s Beasts Completer Coin was struck by Great Britain’s Royal Mint in five full ounces of highly pure 99.9% fine silver and measures 65 mm in diameter.
- LEGAL TENDER – These 2021 Great Britain Five-Ounce Silver Queen’s Beasts Completer Coins are £10 (ten pounds) legal tender in the United Kingdom.
- PERFECT PROOF CONDITION – Your 2021 Great Britain Five-Ounce Silver Queen’s Beasts Completer Coin comes has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) in perfect Proof-70 Ultra Cameo (PF70UC) condition.
- FIRST RELEASES CERTIFICATION – NGC has certified that this proof was “One of First 125 Struck.” It will come in an acrylic capsule with an exclusive Queen’s Beasts label.
- EXTREMELY LIMITED EDITION – The 2021 Great Britain £10 Five-Ounce Silver Queen’s Beasts Completer Proof has a limited mintage of just 435.
Complete your Queen’s Beast series with this 2021 Great Britain £10 Five-Ounce Silver Queen’s Beasts Completer Proof — the eleventh and final coin in the popular series that began in 2017. Quantities are limited so order yours today!