Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
1994-P $1 1-oz Silver American Eagle Proof
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $159.00 $154.31
$79.50 / month
Lowest Mintage Regular-Issue Silver Eagle Proof Ever!
In many coin series there’s usually a drop off in demand over time. The same thing happened to the American Silver Eagle. After eight years, the popular coin series that began in 1986 started showing signs of declining popularity. So, when the U.S. Mint in Philadelphia struck the coin in 1994, it cut back on the mintage. What might have been a slow death spiral for the American Silver Eagle series instead became a blessing in disguise. Thanks to a spike in silver prices that year and the coin’s low mintage – the lowest mintage of standard proof Silver Eagles in the entire series – the 1994-P American Eagle Silver Proof emerged as one of the most coveted coins of the series that in 2019 entered its 34th year!
The beautiful and uncommon 1994 Proof Silver Eagle has a cameo finish, achieved by striking a highly-polished blank multiple times. The result is a beautiful “frosted” effect on the raised elements of the design that creates a truly elegant contrast to the highly polished, mirror-like background field. Struck in a full ounce of highly-pure 99.93% silver, just 372,168 of these legal-tender proof coins were released to a public that soon discovered there were not enough of these beauties to go around.
But recently our buyer ran into something he had never seen before – not in 19 years in the coin business. A massive hoard of more than 800 Silver Eagle Proofs. When he asked what the dates were, the response was, “All 1994.” We couldn’t believe it! We snatched up as many as we could, and now we’re offering them to you at an incredible price.
The American Silver Eagle has since returned to its perch atop of the world’s annual silver coin releases. The demand for U.S. Silver Eagle coins has grown steadily over the decades and today is at an all-time high. And, as one of the most beautiful American coins ever struck, many collectors seek to assemble a complete set by acquiring at least one Silver Eagle from each year in the series. No set is complete without the 1994-P American Silver Eagle Proof. And, as the lowest-mintage regular-issue proof in the entire series, many collections simply do not have – and never will have – this Silver Eagle.
If your collection of Silver Eagles lacks this coin, don’t waste any more time searching for it, click one to your cart right now! Each coin also comes in its original government packaging and accompanied by its original mint-issued Certificate of Authenticity.
- WEINMAN'S CLASSIC WALKING LIBERTY . . . – Adolph A. Weinman's iconic Walking Liberty design first made its debut on the 1916 half dollar, lasting three decades before bowing out in 1947. In 1986, this iconic image was reborn for the Silver Eagle with her exquisitely detailed beauty remaining on the coin ever since.
- . . . PAIRED WITH JOHN MERCANTI'S HERALDIC EAGLE! – This coin's stoic and symbolic heraldic eagle was created by designer John Mercanti -- the most prolific coin and medal designer in United States Mint history!
- EXPERTLY STRUCK IN HIGHLY PURE SILVER – The craftspeople of the U.S. Mint are known around the world for their skill and attention to detail. It's this talent that transforms each one-ounce planchet of 99.93% fine silver into beautiful pieces of numismatic art.
- U.S. LEGAL TENDER – Each Silver Eagle coin is one dollar United States of America legal tender, as seen on the coin's reverse.
- GORGEOUS PROOF CONDITION – Your 1994-P One-Ounce Silver Eagle was expertly crafted by the mint from hand-selected planchets, polished dies and multiple strikes to produce beautifully frosted details rising over mirror-like fields!
- LOWEST MINTAGE SILVER EAGLE PROOF IN THE SERIES – The Proof Silver Eagles in 1994 are the lowest mintage of standard proof Silver Eagles in the entire series.
There’s no better way to start, complete or add to your American Silver Eagle collection than by securing the lowest-mintage proof coin in the entire series! This is a tremendous opportunity that won’t last for long. Order yours now!
|Year of Issue||1994|
|Mint Name||Philadelphia - P|
|Coin Weight||31.101 Grams - g|
|Weight||1 Ounce - oz|