Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- The Royal Canadian Mint (RCM) is a fascinating institution whose history reflects the history of its nation. Formerly a British institution, the mint evolved, becoming as unique as its home nation. Today, it p ...Read more »
- Posted: June 11, 2020|The most exceptional and noteworthy collections and silver bullion stacks have a unifying theme or concept that captures the imagination or tells a story or at least part of one. Here, we highlight some of the unique silver rounds and bars we have in our inventory, as well as a few different strategies for growing your collection or building your stack. ...Read more »
- Posted: December 10, 2019|
- What is a Type Set? It is neither affordable, nor even possible on an unlimited budget to acquire one of every United States Mint coin ever issued. Since many collectors have a hard time settling on just one series to collect, many collectors decide to build a “type set” of US coins. Type set coin collecting means collecting by design type rather than by date and mint mark. This approach has existed for a long time but became especially popular around 1960. During this time, coin stores were seen in many areas, several major hobby periodicals still issued today were first issued due to this increased interest in coins, and with more people collecting United States Mint coins, it became harder to build complete sets of any one series, which led many collectors to start building the aforementioned type sets. There are many ways to collect Un ...Read more »
- Posted: September 17, 2019|The Coca-Cola® Company: An American Success Story Coming up from humble beginnings in the late 19th century, Coca-Cola® has emerged as the world’s first – and still most recognizable – global brand. The company currently offers its products in all but two countries around the world, Cuba and North Korea, and the only reason that it isn’t available in those two is because of American trade embargoes. People of all ages enjoy the original beverage and its countless offshoots every day. From Humble Origins to Global Phenomenon Coca-Cola’s® story began in Georgia in 1886. After the Civil war, pharmacist John S. Pemberton invented Pemberton’s French Wine Cola, which he made at his d ...Read more »
- Posted: September 04, 2019|Every collector of 20th century U.S. coins is familiar with perennially popular Winged Liberty dime and the legendary Walking Liberty half dollar, both of which are among the most widely collected coin series to this day. Both coins debuted in 1916 – as m ...Read more »