Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- By Sean McConeghy ...Read more »
- By: Armen R. Vartian In my over 35 years representing coin collectors, I’m often approached by a collector asking how to sell his or her collection. There’s no one-size-fits-all answer, and a lot depends upon (1) what coins are in the collection and (2) what the collector’s timetable ...Read more »
- 2020 is a year that no one will soon forget. Amid the turmoil, many collectors sought to buy more of their favorite metals. As we move into 2021, here are five of the products that proved to be the most popular with GovMint.com customers throughout the previous year. ...Read more »
- When it comes to modern U.S. coins, rarity as defined solely by a coin’s mintage usually matters less than the rarity of a particular coin relative to the other coins in its series. In addition, certain modern U.S. coins are always in demand even when they are not the lowest-mintage coins of their serie ...Read more »
- Just a couple of decades ago, it was somewhat challenging for collectors to find information on their favorite hobby. They had to seek dealers, go to libraries, buy books, and jump through other hoops to find some necessary information. Fortunately, the internet has dispensed with much of that and has put all that information within a few clicks. Unfortun ...Read more »
- Mark the 2020 Presidential Election ...Read more »
- Posted: June 11, 2020|The most exceptional and noteworthy collections and silver bullion stacks have a unifying theme or concept that captures the imagination or tells a story or at least part of one. Here, we highlight some of the unique silver rounds and bars we have in our inventory, as well as a few different strategies for growing your collection or building your stack. ...Read more »