Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
- 2020 is a year that no one will soon forget. Amid the turmoil, many collectors sought to buy more of their favorite metals. As we move into 2021, here are five of the products that proved to be the most popular with GovMint.com customers throughout the previous year. ...Read more »
- The Monnaie de Paris, or the Mint of Paris, which is France’s official national mint, is the world’s oldest continuously operated minting facility. ...Read more »
- When it comes to modern U.S. coins, rarity as defined solely by a coin’s mintage usually matters less than the rarity of a particular coin relative to the other coins in its series. In addition, certain modern U.S. coins are always in demand even when they are not the lowest-mintage coins of their serie ...Read more »
- Just a couple of decades ago, it was somewhat challenging for collectors to find information on their favorite hobby. They had to seek dealers, go to libraries, buy books, and jump through other hoops to find some necessary information. Fortunately, the internet has dispensed with much of that and has put all that information within a few clicks. Unfortun ...Read more »
- The United States Mint recently confirmed that all 1986 and 1987 bullion American Silver Eagles were struck at the fabled San F ...Read more »
- Mark the 2020 Presidential Election ...Read more »
- The Royal Canadian Mint (RCM) is a fascinating institution whose history reflects the history of its nation. Formerly a British institution, the mint evolved, becoming as unique as its home nation. Today, it p ...Read more »