Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Mints Around the World
- Posted: December 28, 2020|The Monnaie de Paris, or the Mint of Paris, which is France’s official national mint, is the world’s oldest continuously operated minting facility. ...Read more »
- Posted: August 19, 2020|Korea Minting, Security Printing and ID Card Operating Corporation (KOMSCO) is a corporation owned by the South Korean government. It strikes the country’s coins and prints banknotes, as well as other government documents. The corporation’s headquarters is located in Daejeon, South Korea. Over the past few years, the Mint has emerged on the gl ...Read more »
- The Royal Canadian Mint (RCM) is a fascinating institution whose history reflects the history of its nation. Formerly a British institution, the mint evolved, becoming as unique as i ...Read more »
- Towards the end of the summer of 2019, with little fanfare the United States Mint added a product to its product schedule, a second 2019-dated Enhanced Reverse Proof American Silver Eagle following the one issued on July 3 ...Read more »
- The Royal Canadian Mint's Peace Dollar Updated 11/12/2020 ...Read more »
- On August 15 the U.S. Mint will begin accepting orders for the latest products in its American Liberty series of $100, 1 oz. high relief gold coins ...Read more »
- July 20, 2019 marks the 50th anniversary of the famous day in 1969 when Apollo 11 astronaut Neil Armstrong stepped on to the surface of the moon, achieving a goal that had been dreamed about for centuries by astronomers and scientists. This event has continued to capture the imagination of the wor ...Read more »
- By Louis Golino This year American coin collectors will be able to celebrate July 4 – the day of American independence – with a new, limited-edition two-coin set that will be released the day before. Canadians will also have a great way to mark Canada Day -- the July 1 holiday that used to be called Dominion Day. That is when ...Read more »