Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
U.S. Coin Articles
- Posted: February 15, 2021|Most coin collectors know how a coin is physically struck, but what happens before the United States Mint begins production? This article will walk you through how the United States Mint generates exciting coin series after exciting coin series from conception to production! ...Read more »
- When it comes to modern U.S. coins, rarity as defined solely by a coin’s mintage usually matters less than the rarity of a particular coin relative to the other coins in its series. In addition, certain modern U.S. coins are always in demand even when they are not the lowest-mintage coins of their serie ...Read more »
- Posted: November 11, 2020|Early in 2021, the America the Beautiful (ATB) series of quarters and 5-ounce silver versions of those quarters that began in 2010, will end with the release of the 56th and final coin for the Tuskegee Airmen National Historic ...Read more »
- The United States Mint recently confirmed that all 1986 and 1987 bullion American Silver Eagles were struck at the fabled San F ...Read more »
- The United States Mint struck the Winged Liberty Head or "Mercury" ...Read more »
- While it is often overlooked in everyday commerce today, the nickel has one of the most fascinating histories of all those used in American history. Some numismatists consider the half dime, which was the forerunner to the nickel, the first coin the ...Read more »