Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
2019-W 25¢ Lowell National Historic Park America the Beautiful Quarter NGC MS64 w/Star Label
- Quantity Credit Card Wire
- 1+ $79.95 $77.59
Massachusetts America the Beautiful Coin Features First “W” Mint Mark on a Quarter!
The America the Beautiful series has proven extremely popular since it began back in 2010. For those who have been collecting from the start, each release has provided a new and exciting way to discover and appreciate all that America has to offer. For some, that means searching through pocket change for each new release. This may be a fun piece of nostalgia, but it also means acquiring a coin that’s nicked up and otherwise damaged through circulation. Now you don’t have to sift through the candy wrappers and paper clips in your pocket to find this year’s quarters – we’ve done all the work for you!
We’ve managed to rescue a small hoard of 2019’s first ATB coin, the 2019 Massachusetts Lowell National Historic Park Quarter meant for circulation and had them certified and graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC), one of the world’s leading third-party grading services! And here’s the good news: Each coin available in this offer has been graded by NGC as being in stunning Choice Uncirculated Mint State-64 (MS64) condition! Plus, each will also come encapsulated in an acrylic holder with an exclusive West Point Gold Star label.
Why the special Gold Star label? It’s because the Lowell National Historic Park Quarter represents the FIRST TIME the famous “W” mint mark of the West Point Mint has ever appeared on a quarter! The U.S. Mint released these special “W” quarters only into the general circulation of banks across the United States, so tracking down coins that can achieve high Mint State grades will be quite difficult. Just think about how many of these coins will be unceremoniously dumped into change jars and piggy banks without so much as a glance to see if they have the mint mark – it’s a true circulating rarity from the U.S. Mint and an amazing “First” that you’ll want to add to your personal collection!
The Lowell National Historic Park in Massachusetts is a perfect example of a coin that presents collectors with a scene of America’s history that would likely be overlooked otherwise. It features a depiction of one of Lowell’s “Mill Girls” – young women who were recruited to work in the mills and who lived in supervised, company-owned boarding houses. These women would go on to become one of the first voices for labor by advocating for better working conditions.
This 2019-W Lowell National Historic Park Quarter is one of five America the Beautiful Coins that will be issued this year meaning it will be available only for so long. The grade and luster of coins like these will only decline further while they remain in general circulation. Add one to your collection now before it’s too late!
- FIRST-EVER QUARTER TO FEATURE “W’” MINT MARK – The 2019-W Lowell National Historic Park Quarter is a world’s first as it represents the first time the famous “W” mint mark of the West Point Mint has ever appeared on a quarter.
- THE LATEST IN THE "AMERICA THE BEAUTIFUL" SERIES – This 2019-W Lowell National Historic Park Quarter is the first issue of 2019 and the 46th overall in the America the Beautiful series, which began in 2010.
- STUNNING NATURAL SCENERY – The design features a Lowell Mill Girl working at a power loom. It also displays the words “"LOWELL," "MASSACHUSETTS," "2019" and "E PLURIBUS UNUM."
- UNITED STATES LEGAL TENDER – Each America the Beautiful coin is twenty-five cents legal tender in the United States.
- GRADED IN STUNNING UNCIRCULATED CONDITION – Your coin has been graded by the Numismatic Guaranty Corporation (NGC) as being in stunning Choice Uncirculated Mint State-64 (MS64) condition. It will also come encapsulated in an acrylic holder with an exclusive West Point Gold Star label.
|Year of Issue||2019|
|Mint Name||West Point - W|
|Coin Weight||5.67 Grams - g|